PDA

View Full Version : If Mattel ever does DCUC playsets...

Quantum
03-12-2010, 11:26 AM
If they ever did decide to do this (and man would I be stoked!) what playset would you want?

Hall of Justice?

Watchtower?

Batcave?

Fortress of Solitude?

Titans Tower?

Something else?

Personally, I think a Watchtower would be freaking awesome! And the only reason it would hedge out the Batcave is cause it would be less character specific, cause the Batcave would be all kinds of kick-ass!

I know at least two of you are gonna say Batcave! :D

Prowl_2009
03-12-2010, 11:51 AM
And I am one of them!!!

Batcave! Throw in an exclusive figure like Alfred, or Dick Grayson Robin! Mmmmm! Sounds awesome to me! :D

Quantum
03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
One down! Now just to wait for number two.

And I love the Idea of an Alfred figure to come with the Batcave.

Super_Megatron
03-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Bat Cave would be even better than a Hall of Justice IMO.

Prowl_2009
03-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Agreed! And no, that is not a biased opinion. :p

Quantum
03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
Dude, Batcave would really be the coolest wouldn't it? Especially if they did multiple sets so you could get the Bat-computer, Batmobile platform, the giant penny, etc, etc...

Autobot Prime
03-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh that's an easy one for this Superman whore...

Watchtower AND Fortress of Solitude!!!!!

Quantum
03-12-2010, 03:45 PM
FoS would be super-cool, and could have some very cool pack-ins. Bottle city of Kandor anyone? Articulated Krypto perhaps? (I would do bad things to actually get Matty to do Krypto)

pud333
03-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Definitely Batcave and FoS.

My ideas for Batcave - have various costumes like Robin hanging in clear plastic casing just like in Batman Beyond. Also have some trophies from Batman's battles in clear cases, like Scarface or Mr. Freeze's gun.

For FoS, I would love removable crystals, and even have parts of the set "transform" so that certain pieces can be moved around. Also would like that crystal chamber from Superman II where Superman steps into it and everyone else's powers are taken away.

lifedragon99
03-12-2010, 06:20 PM
FoS would be super-cool, and could have some very cool pack-ins. Bottle city of Kandor anyone? Articulated Krypto perhaps? (I would do bad things to actually get Matty to do Krypto)

Krypto would be awesome especially since is performance in a little book called Adventure comics 8 Blackest night Tie in

Autobot Prime
03-12-2010, 07:40 PM

Oh ya the bottle city of kandor would be awesome!!!! Im sure Mattel could put amazing detail into that. Phantom Zone projector, specimens from other planets, and crystals!!! Lots of crystals!!!! lolzzz!!!!

Prowl_2009
03-13-2010, 12:15 AM
What about an Arkham Asylum? :D With cells and operating theatres and such and you need to get different sets to complete the full Asylum. :D Throw in an exclusive figure like Zach Franklain, Aaron Cash or Jonathan Arkham with each corisponding set!

Autobot Prime
03-13-2010, 02:10 AM
What about an Arkham Asylum? :D With cells and operating theatres and such and you need to get different sets to complete the full Asylum. :D Throw in an exclusive figure like Zach Franklain, Aaron Cash or Jonathan Arkham with each corisponding set!

That would be a playset worth completing if the did it like that. Each cell would have it's own theme according to the character/prisoner. That would be pretty cool.

Quantum
03-13-2010, 09:02 AM

That would be a playset worth completing if the did it like that. Each cell would have it's own theme according to the character/prisoner. That would be pretty cool.

Oh, what a good idea! Could even included an exclusive 'straight-jacket-Joker' in one of the sets! I'd totally complete an Arkham Asylum.

Prowl_2009
03-13-2010, 11:31 AM

Now that would be cool. Question marks all over the Riddler's cell, Ancient writings all over Maxi Zeuse's. :D That would be such an awesome set and for some of us, the only way to track down a descently priced DCUC Riddler. :rolleyes: