PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Marvel Villian

GMfan101
01-31-2009, 05:05 PM
One thing I have to give Marvel is they have much better villians then DC. For example Spiderman I could name a good 15-20 villians....Superman...I dunno, there's Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Bizzaro, Myxypltylk, Metalo, Toy maker, and Doomsday....other then them I can hardly think of any but that being said who's your favourite Marvel villian?

I have to give my favourite to Venom...he was the first villian to give Spiderman a real run for his life. Practically had him dead if he didn't seperate the symbiote from Eddie Brock. There was a while were Venom was a bit of an anti-hero which I also liked to see since he had a Punisher feel to him with long sharp teeth, long slimy tongue, and insane alien suit covering him...definately would not be something you'd want to see in real life.

Super_Megatron
01-31-2009, 06:48 PM
I've always liked Magneto as a character. I hope to see a Marvel Universe toy of him as I'm feeling the need to collect this line.

Cyber-Kun
01-31-2009, 10:50 PM
Dr Doom is the greatest villain to me, ever. I really really hope there's going to be a Marvel Universe toy of him soon.

Cyber-Kun
01-31-2009, 10:51 PM
One thing I have to give Marvel is they have much better villians then DC. For example Spiderman I could name a good 15-20 villians....Superman...I dunno, there's Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Bizzaro, Myxypltylk, Metalo, Toy maker, and Doomsday....other then them I can hardly think of any but that being said who's your favourite Marvel villian?

I have to give my favourite to Venom...he was the first villian to give Spiderman a real run for his life. Practically had him dead if he didn't seperate the symbiote from Eddie Brock. There was a while were Venom was a bit of an anti-hero which I also liked to see since he had a Punisher feel to him with long sharp teeth, long slimy tongue, and insane alien suit covering him...definately would not be something you'd want to see in real life.

don't know about Venom giving the first run for his life, I've always felt that was Green Goblin taking that cake...

CardiacArrest
02-01-2009, 12:12 AM
i am a villan lover. I love the villans more than the heroes most of the time!
i.e. Spidermans rogues gallery, soooooo many cool villans, its so hard to choose!! Same with Batmans rogues.
I guess if i had to pick just one, it would probably be Dr Doom. So sinister, so evil, i love it! ;)

CTO15
02-01-2009, 01:40 AM
Doom or Green Goblin. Doom for the genius but utterly evil. While goblin is just plain nuts.

As for a figure representation, I would say the Sentinels from ML

GMfan101
02-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Wow that's a lot of Dr. Doom love that I wouldn't have expected...course I don't read enough Fantastic four to get a good feel for him.

Cyber-Kun
02-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Wow that's a lot of Dr. Doom love that I wouldn't have expected...course I don't read enough Fantastic four to get a good feel for him.

Some good reads of Dr. Doom are: Dr. Strange/ Dr. Doom: Triumph and Torment, Fantastic Four: Books of Doom and Iron Man: Doomquest.

pud333
02-01-2009, 05:25 PM
One thing I have to give Marvel is they have much better villians then DC.

Generally, I'd tend to agree. I can name way more memorable Marvel villains than DC. Though I had always been fond of Batman's villains. I like the villains that are cerebral and just all around messed up.

I've always liked Magneto as a character. I hope to see a Marvel Universe toy of him as I'm feeling the need to collect this line.

I hope so too. I'm pretty sure we'll get him. There are so many awesome characters in Marvel, so I don't want to have to wait two years to get all my favorite X-men and Villains. Since Cap. America and Wolverine are already coming out, I would love a Blackwidow so I can complete the old-school trio.

But back on topic: Favorite Marvel villain is definitely Magneto. I wonder if he'll have a molded cape. If they do something similar like the DCIH molded capes, I'll be happy. You know, very soft and malleable so it doesn't completely destroy all articulation. If not, then cloth is fine.

Haggis
03-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Fav Villians are Magneto and Carnage

Cemetary Man
03-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Topher Grace. Just kidding.

Ooh, I got one! The Dark Overlord of the Universe. Howard the Duck villain.