PDA

View Full Version : The Clone Wars: Season 2: Episode 16 Discussion Thread

SPLIT LIP
03-19-2010, 08:48 PM
The prequel to the prequel to the sequel to the prequel! In this space-set episode Anikin is trusted with an experimental stealth ship during the first assault on Seperatist-controlled Christophsis! And with it, we are most deffinately ahead now.

SPLIT LIP
03-19-2010, 08:57 PM
The bit with the cloaked ship, which in itself heavily resembles a submarine, and the closing bombers heavily resembles the scene from a movie I recall involving german U-boats.

Several new assets showed up, such as the new stealth pilot, Trench, the Episode three cruisers and of course the cloaking ship itself.

Really great episode overall.

StarwarsTF
03-19-2010, 11:24 PM
I loved this episode especially with the Gen. being all nervous about trench, showed some life and weakness in gen. YularenI agree great episode.

Prowl_2009
03-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Missed it tonight, but recorded it so I could watch it some time this weekend! Can't Wait, sounds like an awesome episode. :D

SPLIT LIP
03-20-2010, 11:58 AM
I loved this episode especially with the Gen. being all nervous about trench, showed some life and weakness in gen. YularenI agree great episode.FWIW, Yularen is an Admiral.

Prowl_2009
03-20-2010, 02:53 PM
Busy day, and I am away tomorrow, so I'll be watching it some time during next week hopefully. :D

MisBio12
03-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Bail Oragana = help me obi wan kenobi your my only hope
such a homage to new hope

Robimus
03-23-2010, 10:32 AM
I found this episode a little homage heavy to the OT, and a little anti-climatic due to already knowing the end of the arc.

Trench, I think he was a good idea but more could have been done. His constant clicking like a Geonosian I found bothersome.

I liked that Yularen mentioned a past battle he was a part of, though I still don't get why the Jedi are the fleet tacticians in the series.

It's a little too.....We are the Jedi! We are the best at everything! for my tastes, but then I'm really not a big fan of the Jedi Order.:p

Some day I'm so totally hoping the Seperatists win a couple battles.................

SPLIT LIP
03-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I've noticed we always hear of the growing Seperatist list of victories, but never see any of them.

Prowl_2009
03-24-2010, 10:30 AM
I agree, this was a great episode! I hope we see more of Spark throughout the course of the series and it was awesome seeing Trench get owned. :p

LOL, "Hello Ugly." :p

I also really enjoyed Anakin and Yularen's final scene together, felt it foreshadowed the time when the Admerial would serve under Vader during the OT. :D

Can't wait for next weeks episode! :cool: