PDA

View Full Version : Impulse Creations

4lott
02-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Has anyone ever ordered DCUC or IH figs from them? (or anything else for that matter). I know they have a good reputation so I thought I'd give them a try.

pud333
02-03-2009, 02:57 PM
I noticed their site a few weeks ago and the prices look pretty good, but I didn't see anything on there at the time that I wanted. If you do decide to order from them, it would be cool if you posted a quick blurb when you get your goods as to how the transaction went.

I'm still debating whether to put in a preorder at toyglobe.com. I've heard it's fine, but I'm waiting to see if my LCS is gonna get the figures before I place a preorder.

jourdo
02-03-2009, 06:39 PM
I used them for my Batman Beyond a while back. Top notch in my books. Reasonable pricing and shipping is not THAT bad given it is coming across the border. I keep watching them right now and am waiting for them to have enough for me to justify another purchase. I keep hoping some Canadian e-tailer will step up.

4lott
02-03-2009, 09:14 PM
So far I'm impressed. Within less than 24hrs I got 3 emails from them, 2 confirming the staus of my order and the third was a reply to a question. I ordered from them because they had the new DCIH figs I wanted and I just don't want to take the chance that Canada will either skip waves entirely or discontinue the line completely *cough* DCUC*cough*. What was interesting was that the figs I ordered seemed to have sold out within 24 hrs also.

Quinn
02-06-2009, 12:29 PM
How're their prices for shipping to Canada?

4lott
02-06-2009, 09:53 PM
They vary. I picked up DCUC Hawkman and 3 DCIH figs. Priority mail was $20. Same as a tank of gas to and from the US (or at least that's how I rationalized it to the missus, lol)

pud333
02-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Just made my first order over the weekend with them for some DCIH figures. Definitely impressed by the immediate customer service. My order was mailed in 24 hours. The shipping was about par for online retailers.

4lott
02-22-2009, 04:40 PM
Goldenagetoys.com has a few figures I want, and I've only read good things about them so I might try them next. Also, something about recieving stuff just a few days after ordering it is kinda cool...no actually it's extremely cool.

pud333
02-22-2009, 05:28 PM
I think Goldenagetoys is good for in stock items. I've had friends who made preorders and had to wait forever and a day for Goldenage to get enough stock in to send out.

4lott
02-22-2009, 08:39 PM
I'd really like to know how large an operation they are. Do they operate out of their garage/basement or do they actually have a fully stocked warehouse which receives large case shipments?

pud333
03-05-2009, 05:14 PM
Well consider me impressed! Got my order yesterday and I have to admit it's quite nice. Well packaged, decent price.

Definitely gonna be my number 1 stop for DCIH from now on. Only problem is I think they're pretty popular amongst the DC crowd, so I end up seeing "out of stock" a lot.