PDA

View Full Version : collector from calgary

sebastianduhra
05-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Im up to date with my marvel universe collection. I have to import from the states and I buy by the case load. I usually have quite a few extras/doubles if you are looking for the latest secret wars 2packs or series 2 I buy 2 12-pack cases typically of each wave. If you are interested in trading or whatever, send me a message (i find that driving store to store is just not worth it anymore since Canada's MU distribution is ridiculous. Its better just to buy in bulk from the states).

Just got secret wars pack doubles of thor, mr fantastic, haweye, storm nightcrawler, absorbing man, doom etc.

waiting for my series 2 waves.

narita
05-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi,

I am interested in a warpath(US packaging) if you have an extra. What will you charge for figure + shipping?

sebastianduhra
05-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Ill most likely sell at my cost which is $9.15 each. it's flexible but some of the figures are not MOC (anywhere from 8.50-9.15 a figure). Shipping if you buy a lot (6 or more) will be more economical since I can just ship in the case boxes. Im guessing around $10 .. not entirely sure. I have doubles of the following.. I only have one warpath but theres an X-men Warpath variant, along with phasing vision, blonde black widow, luke cage that I think will be re-released by Hasbro towards xmas. If I get around to it ill certainly trade or sell. These are the following I have now..

Hammer Series Juggernaut
Hammer Series Colossus
Hammer Series Iron Man Extremis
Hammer Series Captain America Original
Hammer Series Luke Cage
Hammer Series Modern Thor
Hammer Series Spiderman House of M
Hammer Series Wolverine X-Costume

SHEILD Series Iron Man
SHEILD Series Stealth Iron Man
SHEILD Series Silver Iron Man
SHEILD Series Spider-Man #032
SHEILD Series Electro
SHEILD Series Blade
SHEILD Series Black Costume Spiderman
SHEILD Series Wolverine Xforce Costume

and I have these for trade

Grey Hulk
Iron Fist Variant Black Dragon
Bullseye Darker Variant
Ms Marvel Variant
Iron Man 2 Comic Series War Machine
Iron Man 2 Comic Series Crimson Dynamo
Black Widow
Bucky Barnes

sebastianduhra
05-25-2010, 06:01 PM
double post

narita
05-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the info Sebastien but I am pretty much up to date with my collection as well but missing Warpath. Really need this guy. By the way did Colossus and Juggernaut just come out? I need those as well but I am gonna hunt those down myself. The Ms. Marvel variant....do you mean the classic or modern or another variant?

Darthscythe604
06-01-2010, 04:43 AM
Hi Sebastien, do you still have Juggernaut, Colossus and Modern Thor?

kulotdgreat
06-27-2010, 05:02 PM
hi sebastian, what MU's are you still selling?thanks!