PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen these yet?

Captain
06-22-2010, 06:35 PM
Just wondering if anybody has seen A-Team toys at retail in Canada?

Howsabout the DC Retro Action figures? I know the local comic/hobby shops have them...at a premium price, but I'm hoping TRU or even Zellers or Wal Mart starts carrying them up here.

Thanks!

pud333
06-23-2010, 02:21 PM
I don't know if the DC Retro figures will ever hit retail. They might be more of a Matty / LCS thing. As for the A-team, I've only seen them in the states. Nothing here in Canada, and considering the movie has now been released, I wouldn't expect much here unless they show up at discount stores like Winners, which is where I'm betting they'll end up.

Prowl_2009
06-23-2010, 02:58 PM
Neither of those things have shown up here in Ontario. I don't expect the Retro DC figures to hit mass retail, but rather they'll probably stay as Matty exclusives. Nothing in regards to The A-Team either, but the movie has just been released, so maybe in the next little while they'll start popping up here and there.

cobralegion
06-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Yeah I haven't seen them out here either. With the A Team movie already out for a while now I doubt we'll see them at all. I picked mine up from smalljoes for $103 with shipping. Not too bad since the 5 figures would be $10 each here and the van most likely $35-40. So only a little extra. IMO they are worth the money. Especially the van! My only complaint is that I wish it came with the original TV show voices and not the new movies.

CTO15
06-23-2010, 11:45 PM
i want the van for a punisher van!

Captain
06-29-2010, 01:51 AM
Yep, looks like the A-Team ones are a bust for Canada. Since TRU is selling the retro figures in the US, I had hoped they might sell them up here too, but it doesnt look good.

Shdwknt
06-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I have all intentions of coming to the 80s show this year and my shipment of A-Team stuff comes in tomorrow night.. Im going to be selling the van for around $25-30 (I only ordered 3 of them) and the figures a set of 5 for $50 - (though I might be changing less on these by tomorrow after I recheck the cost)

If there is anything else you guys are looking for - let me know I might be able to work on picking some extra stuff up.

** update ** Well I got the figures in.. I am going to do a set of 5 for $40 each.. The van for $30.. So the complete set for $70.

The cases where packed 2 of each figure + 1 extra of each BA Baracus, and Hannibal..

So I have a total of 2 extra ba and 2 extra hannibal. each of those for $7 a piece.

I only have 3 vans though. 2 of which are being sold.. (Im keeping one for me)