19" Galactus
3.75" World War II Ultimate Captain America
3.75" Ages of Thunder Thor

Mighty Muggs
Iron Man2
- Mark VI Mighty Muggs figure with flip-up visor

Super Hero Squad
Super Hero Squad special collector 3-pack
-The Mayor of Super Hero City, Iron Man and Dr. Doom in bathrobe and Hulk slippers

Spider-Man movie figure (judging from the pics, it's a movie Spiderman in 3.75")

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=13304

Head for Marvelous News for pictures

CTO15
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM
seems like they are a little late with the spider-man movie figures.

cloud
07-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Well it's the basic principle: Cash in the popular hero any way you can so done with the 6" time for 3.75".
I personally wouldn't mind seeing a few decent 3.75" Spiderman movie figures. Hasbro has done a great job with the quality of the Ironman movie 3.75". I would like to see can they actually do better than the 6" Trilogy series and the 5" loads.

pud333
07-07-2010, 11:49 PM
I've come around to the WWII Cap, since I figure he'd go good next to my Buckey. The Galactus is cool, but I would have no room to store him anywhere.

Hasbro's SDCC offerings for MU in general aren't that great, IMO. I thought they'd really do something great this year, something like last year's Invaders set. I had bought two of those at the time, one of which I opened, the other is still in its plastic wrap. This year, I think I'm going to try and get one WWII Cap, and a couple of the Sgt. Slaughters.

CTO15
07-08-2010, 09:29 AM
yeah, I'm not that impressed with what hasbro has to offer. But I will still get Cap, Galactus, and the Might Muggs IM.

pattycakeman
07-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I think the Galactus is awesome! I'll probably just wait till retail since I will open him anyways.. but I already have a BAF Galactus from Marvel Legends so i think i can wait a while.. but definately want a couple Sgt Slaughters!

lifedragon99
07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
I think the Galactus is awesome! I'll probably just wait till retail since I will open him anyways.. but I already have a BAF Galactus from Marvel Legends so i think i can wait a while.. but definately want a couple Sgt Slaughters!

SDCC exclusives don't usually go to retail. unless i've missed something over the years.

lars573
07-08-2010, 11:22 AM
SDCC exclusives don't usually go to retail. unless i've missed something over the years.
That Galactus is coming to retail.

SDCC Galactus=giant ass MU card.
retail Galactus=boxed with a Silver Sufer repaint.

You see gigantic battles went mass retail (more or less).

pattycakeman
07-08-2010, 11:41 AM
That Galactus is coming to retail.

SDCC Galactus=giant ass MU card.
retail Galactus=boxed with a Silver Sufer repaint.

You see gigantic battles went mass retail (more or less).

Correct.. I plan on opening my Galactus so even though the Giant MU card looks awesome, I can wait a while for retail (assuming it gets released in Canada, unlike the Gigantic Battles)

pud333
07-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Yeah, normally SDCC exclusives don't come to retail, but that Galactus will apparently. However, I doubt we'd see it in Canada. We haven't seen all the waves of MU yet, and the gigantic battles never came here (I think). The gigantic battles didn't exactly fly off shelves in Walmarts in the US, so I doubt you'd see many at retail for Galactus in Canada. I saw those GB packs for clearance for about $12 bucks at Walmarts in Washington a few months back. I could be wrong though, but I'd be surprised if we saw Galactus in Canada. Shipping and handling has gotta be a bitch with something as big as that Galactus.

pattycakeman
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
^^

Why you have to ruin my dreams like that?? GEEEEEZZZZ!!!!

btw if you come accross those GB again mind picking me up some please? lol

pud333
07-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Sorry bout that. I figure it's best to keep expectations low when it comes to seeing consitency with MU releases in Canada. Personally, I've given up on retail altogether. Everything is online for me lately.

Yeah, sure. If I see 'em, I'll grab 'em. I usually make a trip to the states every few months. Probably about due for one soon. Girlfriend likes them outlet malls. I sit in the car when she's in the malls, she sits in the car when I'm at Target/Walmart/Tru. It's perfect. These trips down south have made me incredibly jealous of our US counterparts. They don't know how lucky they have it.

pud333
07-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Hmm. The most recent news seems to indicate Galactus will show up on HTS after the convention, so I don't know about regular retail. Looks like all of Hasbro's offerings, like previous years, will be available to HTS after the con. Usually the following Monday. The box for Galactus looks awesome.

http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/hasbro-san-diego-comic-con-2010-exclusives-line-up-2965/ (http://www.toyark.com/news/san-diego-comic-con-58/hasbro-san-diego-comic-con-2010-exclusives-line-up-2965/)

pattycakeman
07-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Yes they always show up at HTS.com but i just have a problem with paying their shipping rates.. I dont think shipping should be more than the figure itself.

pud333
07-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Yep. You gotta buy lots to make the shipping worth it. The alternative though is through other online sites or ebay, and normally the prices are jacked up so much you probably were better off paying the stupid shipping in the first place. Stupid Hasbro. How the heck does it cost $30 to ship a $10 toy?

CTO15
07-08-2010, 08:07 PM
The nice thing is the price doesn't change much after the 30 when you add several figures. Its a good thing this year I'll be buying several figures this year along with the SDCC exclusives.

Funny thing though, I called into Hasbro last year to cancel an order. And the guy I was talking to was in Winnipeg!

cloud
07-09-2010, 04:52 AM
Galactus isn't the exclusive but rather the packaging is. i think it's a cool idea that the company can satisfy convention goers with something unique but not shutting the doors to everyone else that can't attend.

The MU figures for SDCC looks good. I'm not too sure if they should be exclusive. Like someone else said they are good enough to be in a normal wave but then again if it's some new character that's being an exclusive then not a lot of people will be pleased.
Sometimes it's just cool to have a cool looking exclusive figure but not an important C or B list character that everyone will be pissed if they can't get it.

pud333
07-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Galactus isn't the exclusive but rather the packaging is. i think it's a cool idea that the company can satisfy convention goers with something unique but not shutting the doors to everyone else that can't attend.

Looks like you're right. BBTS has him up for preorder for $54.99

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS19156&mode=retail&picture=out

EDIT: To add, if these things do hit retail, like Walmart, in the states, my guess is if parents balked at paying for the gigantic battles sets, they're not going to pay for a 19" $50 Galactus. I bet these things hit clearance in the states quickly if they go on retail, and if that's the case, I think I'll just wait until then... :)