PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Resets

pandaprime
08-18-2010, 01:20 AM
I read over on hisstank.com that the Walmart SuperCenters aren't stocking G.I.Joe POC? :confused: :eek:anybody know more about this? :eek: :confused:

pud333
08-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Yeah, I read that too. There seems to be general confusion (as there usually is on Hisstank) as to which stores are carrying what. Something about a reset, and how if your WM isn't carrying POC, they'll carry the later wave for the Christmas reset, or whatever.

My local WM (Grandview) still doesn't have them. Of course, they're always late at that store. This is why I hate hunting. The only time I ever bother to hunt is if I'm already at the store picking up something else. Then I might cruise down the toy isle, but other than that, forget it. I don't mind paying a few bucks extra online to guarantee I get these things. Plus, my GF is getting tired of me disappearing to check on toys every time we go out. Sometimes I would disappear in mid sentence. She'll be like: "So honey, what do you think about this... brand... of - Fuck, where did he go?!?!?!"

pattycakeman
08-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Plus, my GF is getting tired of me disappearing to check on toys every time we go out. Sometimes I would disappear in mid sentence. She'll be like: "So honey, what do you think about this... brand... of - Fuck, where did he go?!?!?!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA this exact same thing happened to me last week... MY wife and daughter were looking at kids clothes in superstore.. and i disappeared.. she came around the corner a few mins later and was like "well shit here I was thinking you were doing the grocery shopping" and i proceeded to show her the GI Joe Alpha vehicle i found for $3.47 as she rolled her eyes at me. ahhh good times...