PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars: Rise of Boba Fett Battle Pack Pics!!!

Prowl_2009
08-30-2010, 10:21 AM
Being released this year is this MASSIVE Rise of Boba Fett Battle Pack, featuring 5-figures and 2-ships! It is clear that collectors were second in mind to kids when this set was comissioned by Hasbro, but what a set! Feast your eyes on these impressive shots taken from a review on yakface.com! :D

Robimus
08-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Yeah, it crazy big but past that doesn't really catch my interest.

I wonder if the Clone Wars Bossk is going to be initially exclusive to that set?

Prowl_2009
08-30-2010, 01:48 PM
What I am really hoping for is that Hasbro take the Slave I mold and do it up in TESB colors and decos! :D

Vintage Fett needs a Vintage Slave I.

JSon
08-30-2010, 02:40 PM
What I am really hoping for is that Hasbro take the Slave I mold and do it up in TESB colors and decos! :D

Second this. As much as I would love this Slave 1 I'll pass in hopes of getting it Ep 5 colours later on.

Prowl_2009
08-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Ya know, to be honest, I was really excited about this set when I first laid eyes on it, but to be honest, I think I'll be passing on it too. :rolleyes:

That Bossk is kind akward looking, the Saga Legends version from this year is so much better. And I know it's from an entirely different Star Wars medium, but he's not doing it for me like I first thought.

Bring on the Episode V Slave I, but other than that, this set will be a pass for me, something I never thought I'd say about anything Star Wars that had to do with Boba Fett.

Haggis
08-30-2010, 04:04 PM
i'm not buying vehicles...
I am buying vehicles!

MrCHEESEMANn
08-30-2010, 04:51 PM

I haven't seen it confirmed... but I'd be blown away if it didn't happen.. I watched a video review of it and it looked like the toy was designed to be recoloured

Zone55555
09-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere - is this pack making it to Canada?

Prowl_2009
09-20-2010, 03:31 PM
All the information I've recieved and read seems to indicate Canadians will be seeing this at some point before year's end.

Zone55555
09-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks a bunch!

lars573
09-20-2010, 05:20 PM
All the information I've recieved and read seems to indicate Canadians will be seeing this at some point before year's end.
TRU has yet to really do an x-mas reset. I think we'll see it then.

Marvs
09-21-2010, 01:21 AM
This set has started to show up at ToysRus' in BC already.

pandaprime
09-21-2010, 01:38 AM
This set has started to show up at ToysRus' in BC already.

yes, yes it has :)

Prowl_2009
09-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Tis true, some friends of my brother's from BC text me the other day to let me know it was already in a few stores in their area.

Scrapper6
09-21-2010, 09:38 AM
All the more for me then I guess for all those guys not interested in this set.

I really shouldn't buy any vehicles, but for CW I think I can make... oh about twenty to thirty exceptions. ;)

Guess this will be going up on my Christmas List, hopefully either my parents or my brother will actually buy it for me. And I bet my brother would since he has a small interest in SW stuff too and bought me that Mighty Muggs Emperor Palpatine last year. (Plus he took all my Action Fleet off my hands because he didn't want me to just give it away to value village since it wasn't selling to anybody.)

Problem is I'm going to have multiple Mace's, Anakin's and Obi-Wan's thanks to the fact that some of these multipacks/battle packs feature characters that haven't been single carded. :( Oh well, Clone Wars figures are the type that you can never have enough of thanks to the aesthetics. :D

Prowl_2009
09-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Oh well, Clone Wars figures are the type that you can never have enough of thanks to the aesthetics. :D

Especially when it comes to Clones. :D

StarwarsTF
10-01-2010, 12:44 AM
Just got mine today!!!!!!!!!!! wooooohooooo!!