PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Rollback On Marvel Universe Figures

Robimus
09-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Walmart has rolled back their Marvel Universe and Spiderman Action Figure assortments from $9.92 to $6.92.

Sightings have been made in both Ontario and Manitoba thus far.

Thanks go to out to jacobot for making us aware of the rollback..

lars573
09-16-2010, 06:25 PM
2 things

1. I hope this is nation wide
2. That they get refresh cases.

Hantei
09-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh S.O.B., I just bought wave 8 last week! I better be able to claim the difference! On another note, maybe I'll pick up a Namor now.

Super_Megatron
09-16-2010, 06:51 PM
This must mean that new assortments are on their way! woot

CobraCommander
09-16-2010, 07:21 PM
Sweet, I just picked up Archangel, Colossus and Juggs yesterday, I hope I can get a refund :)

Marvs
09-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Now if only my Walmart would restock their pegs.

Toy Gremlin
09-17-2010, 04:26 AM
That's an awesome deal! Looking forward to finally seeing some new Marvel Universe stuff on the pegs.

I wonder if this rollback will finally get rid of those remaining Red Ninjas and Ronin figures.

Super_Megatron
09-17-2010, 09:21 AM
I wonder if this rollback will finally get rid of those remaining Red Ninjas and Ronin figures.
This is what they typically do when product has been on the shelves for a while. Mark it down to clear it out, then bring in new stuff. With Christmas season beginning we should be seeing lots of waves between now and the end of the year.

CTO15
09-17-2010, 09:29 AM
This is what they typically do when product has been on the shelves for a while. Mark it down to clear it out, then bring in new stuff. With Christmas season beginning we should be seeing lots of waves between now and the end of the year.

ideally this is what should happen. A walmart by my work had a couple hand ninjas and ronins left over, and they finally cleared them out.

BUT

they brought in a fresh case of wave 3???

after bringing in wave 7, they decided to give us figures we don't need. Arghhh

I can only hope this sale clears out the figures. This would probably be a good time to snag an extra Modern Ms Marvel.

lars573
09-17-2010, 11:13 AM
Oh I fully agree that this is to flush old product out of the distribution system. But I'm going to hold out hope that there is another case of wave 7 or 8 in pipe.

Eko123
09-17-2010, 01:20 PM
ideally this is what should happen. A walmart by my work had a couple hand ninjas and ronins left over, and they finally cleared them out.

BUT

they brought in a fresh case of wave 3???

after bringing in wave 7, they decided to give us figures we don't need. Arghhh

I share your pain. That's exactly been the same situation here in Toronto as well. :(
________

Evan
09-17-2010, 02:50 PM
I've been thinking about getting a red ninja for awhile. This may be the opportunity to grab one. Then he can fight Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow in one big epic battle crossover.

Haggis
09-19-2010, 11:00 AM
yeah i noticed this yesterday, but passed on them thou i wanted a couple of teh figs.

vujonny
09-19-2010, 12:09 PM
yeah to bad wal mart has all the older ones. Boo