PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 2 exclusive 3-packs on sale at Canadian Tire

Super_Megatron
11-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Canadian Tire has toys in stock once again for the Christmas season, and this year they are offering a couple of Iron Man 2 three pack figures. The first set consists of War Machine Omega Factor Armor, Iron Man Mark VI Vibranium Armor and Iron Man Mark V Bio-Metal Armor. The second set contains of Iron Man Mark VI Holgraphic, Iron Man Hulkbuster and Recon War Machine.

Thanks to AFN member canprime for letting us know that the Canadian Tire flyer has these 3 packs on sale for $19.99 instead of $29.99 this week.

canprime
11-12-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey all, just thought I would let everyone know that the Canadian Tire flyer has these 3 packs on sale for $19.99 instead of $29.99 this week.

Went by and saw they have 2 different 3 packs.

One is the Movie version Hulkbuster, Holo-image IM and Marine? War Machine.

The other is Cap. America IM w/shield, Bio-Armour and some camo style IM.

Never saw these released anywhere else or mentioned in Canada so I thought I would post this info. Sorry for no pics, but I'll post one as soon as I can.

vujonny
11-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Here you go sir
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/vujonny/im2.jpg
And here's the other one
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Z2V0ybeHVIc/TDDypGlxrII/AAAAAAAAEYk/FbcoelHTPsA/s1600/IMG_7193.JPG

CTO15
11-12-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm surprised that they even had toys in the first place

I might have to check out the Cap. America IM w/shield, Bio-Armour and some camo style IM, since my buddy got me the other set last week

notnormal
11-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Nice. I didn't even know that CT sold toys. Though it's great to have another option! Will definitely have to check out these 3-packs at this price.

lars573
11-12-2010, 03:01 PM
They only sell toys at X-mas. And for the past 2 years they've been taking the US dollar store or K-mart exclusives.

CobraCommander
11-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Sweet, I'm impressed these don't look to shabby.

Napseeker
11-12-2010, 08:36 PM
K-Mart exclusives? Man, wish that meant Jodo Kast would show up at CT...

UltraPrimal
11-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Already picked up the 3-pack with the "Captain America" Iron Man while I was in the States for BotCon. And that other 3-pack looks kinda crap except for that Holographic one. The "Hulkbuster" is the Iron Monger repainted into Iron Man colors. I am slightly tempted by Recon War Machine though, just to put him with Recon Ironhide and Recon Ravage. 1 more and I'd have enough for a Halo team.:p

Toy Gremlin
11-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Never thought these would show up here in Canada and at Canadian Tire of all places. Glad they did though. I picked up the Captain America Iron Man set and I'm really liking it.

I agree. The Holographic Iron Man set isn't that great compared to the other set. That's probably why there are tons of them on the shelf and only 3 of the Captain America Iron Man sets left at my Canadian Tire.

Evan
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Went and checked the local store here, and yes, they have them. Sweet. I didn't pick any up, but really liking the Captain America set.