PDA

View Full Version : New Peg Warmers

Snoudzy
12-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Hi all,

Just curious to see what the new peg warmers are in the Vintage and Clone Wars lines in your neighbourhoods. Here in NB the warmers for Clone Wars are Aura and Pre Vizsla. For Vintage there are a great deal of the first wave still clogging up space.

Thanks,

- Snoudzy

Zegarski
12-05-2010, 12:16 PM
For the Vintage collection, only my local walmart has peg warmers, they are loaded with the cloud car pilot, dengar and 4-lom figures. There are at least 5 of each. The Vintage collection figures sell super fast at my local TRU so they dont have any peg warmers. Both Walmart and TRU in my area are packed with Clone Wars peg warmers. There are too many to name. I guess this is due to the fact that each wave of the Clone Wars released so far has only had 4 or 5 new figures in a case assortment of 12 so the repackaged figures dont sell that well.

JSon
12-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Dengar. Just no love for him I guess.

Napseeker
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM
He's a great figure but the younger generation doesn't have much appreciation for him. My young, prequel-era, friend looked at him on the pegs and joked "This guy has all these dumb bandages, he should be in a hospital!" Kids these days!

RyDel
12-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Here in Calgary I'm seeing lots of Dengars, 4-Loms, Cloud pilots, and Hoth Solos.

I don't really pay close attention to the clone wars stuff so I'm not really sure.