PDA

View Full Version : Review of the NECA Crysis 2 Nanosuit 2

Cpl. Chrissandwich
02-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Ok, didn't know where to put this thread so I put in general Discussion.

Anyway, as the Title says, Im giving my two cents on the Neca Crysis 2 Nanosuit 2 figure.

1. It. Is. An. Awesome. Figure.

2. The detail on him is fantastic, dark grey with silver, with a very cool red visor. It looks like a muscle suit which is what the game shows the suit being as. The pictures do not do the figure justice (but when do most pictures do figures justice?).

3. The articulation is great. Starting from head to toe:
a. Ball-Jointed Head - motion is smooth
b. Compress chest movement (or peck swivels)
c. Ball- Jointed Shoulders
d. Swivels at both biceps
e. Single hinged elbow
f. Ball- Jointed wrists although very small movements, swivel full 360 though.
g. Ball- Jointed torso
h. Swivel and hinged hips (like the DC Universe Classics)
i. Swivel upper thighs
j. Double- hinged knees
k. The foot including ankle has three points of articulation alone: Hinged ankles, a swivel at the mid foot, and hinged toes.

4. Accessories include one assault rifle .

This figure is one of my best Neca figure I own and probably is one of the best figures they have done in my opinion. What sold me on getting the fiure was the sheer detail of it. As with most Neca products, the detail is just, fantastic (repeat lol, yes I know).

I will be doing a video review on my youtube account, Modern Reveiwer, to really show off the articulation check it out. Ill post here when its up.

I really recommand this figure, its great. Now I found this figure at a game store, Game Haven in Burlington Ont. However, it was the only one that I saw there, but if you do know where it is, they have Dead Space 2 figures, which I picked up an Issac and depending how this goes I may do one on him as well.

Anyways I hope enjoy I first written review. As said before I'll do a video review on my youtube account.

Cpl. Chrissandwich
02-06-2011, 12:17 AM
Will be updated with pictures soon.

Cpl. Chrissandwich
02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Here is a link to the youtube video on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pktv8Iukbqo

Toy Gremlin
02-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Awesome figure! Thanks for the great review! :clapping: