PDA

View Full Version : Most Anticipated G.I. Joe toys of 2009?

Super_Megatron
02-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Now that we have a good understanding of what toys are going to be released in 2009 what G.I. Joe toys are you looking forward to the most?

counteresperanto
02-17-2009, 08:04 AM
Easy... Those two newly revealed7-man sets featuring, among others, Dr. Mindbender and Chuckles.

Don't really see myself picking up any movie toys besides some of the single figures. That Ice Viper and "desert BDU" Duke don't look too shabby. Other figures I'll pick up for parts and equipment. The only vehicle I even think about getting is the new Armadillo, and that's only for the Thunder figure.

Of course, there's a bunch of older stuff that we've all known about for awhile that I'd love to get, but just hasn't made itself available to me yet for one reason or another.

Cemetary Man
02-18-2009, 01:22 AM
The 7-pack Cobra set. I've always considered Mindbender to be the final piece to my Cobra collection. The other 6 are bonuses!

Any idea when this is coming? Is it going to be an exclusive? Will Canadians see it?

pud333
02-18-2009, 01:25 PM
For sure the Cobra 7-pack set. Really looking foward to Alley viper, Night creeper and Dr. Mindbender. The others I'll probably sell.

Gonna skip the movie figures. In fact, I only really wanted the 25th anniversary modern line, and even then, only the figures that I always wanted as a kid or I used to have back in the 80's, so I'll pretty much be avoiding the rest.

Any idea when this is coming? Is it going to be an exclusive? Will Canadians see it?

Don't know, but I figure it should be available for preorder soon. I believe it is indeed an online exclusive.

Team Jetfire
02-18-2009, 11:24 PM
are there any pics of these figures in the 7 pack? As for me, not sure what I will want in 2009...any chance for new sigma? LOL

CobraCommander
02-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Just Mindbender... to bad not single card :p

TTT
02-24-2009, 02:12 AM
Yah I'll say single carded (US) figs from the 25th/modern era line...if they haven't been canceled...:(