PDA

View Full Version : Who would win?

Cpl. Chrissandwich
02-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey, guys. Today, I was thinking of a display thats I'd like to have, and that is of DC vs Marvel. Now, know there was a comic based on it but some of those line ups make no sense. Captian America fighting Superman? Really?

Anyway back on topic, after much thought into this, I thought I start a thread where we can pit DCs and Marvels against eachother and discuss who would win? Im really

One I came up with was Sentry vs Superman. But one I was trying to come up with was the green lanturn (Hal) vs...I have no idea.

I hope this thread hasnt been done before lol.

racerguy76
02-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Wolverine vs Hawkman

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/racerguy76/wvrnvshm.jpg

Super_Megatron
02-22-2011, 04:45 PM
Green Lanturn vs Captain Marvel
Batman vs Wolverine
Flash vs Quicksilver
Superman vs Hulk or Thor
Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk

Prowl_2009
02-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Wolverine vs Hawkman

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/racerguy76/wvrnvshm.jpg

I'd give that round to Hawkman. Nth metal enables him to fly and he can use a birage of weapons from a safe vantage point from the ground based Wolverine. Plus, the Nth metal is said to also be responsible for giving ones great strength, another advantage he'd have over the mutant. To sum it up, Carter Hall would be much quicker, stronger and have a better vantage point in the air over his foe.

In my opinion, the JSA member wins hands down.

The Green Goblin vs. The Joker

pud333
02-22-2011, 06:34 PM
I'd give that round to Hawkman. Nth metal enables him to fly and he can use a birage of weapons from a safe vantage point from the ground based Wolverine. Plus, the Nth metal is said to also be responsible for giving ones great strength, another advantage he'd have over the mutant. To sum it up, Carter Hall would be much quicker, stronger and have a better vantage point in the air over his foe.

In my opinion, the JSA member wins hands down.

The Green Goblin vs. The Joker

My gut says Hawkman, since Nth metal > adamantium. However, Wolverine has this determination that is unparalleled in comics unless you're talking about Batman. I'd have to give it to Wolvie based on sheer determination alone. He'd find a way to ground Hawkman and then lop off his head.

Now, if it was the Justice League vs the Avengers, you'd have an awesome brawl that the League would win.

CTO15
02-22-2011, 07:29 PM
Batman vs Black Panther
Commander Steel vs Captain America
Winter Soldier vs Red Hood (Jason Todd)

Cpl. Chrissandwich
02-23-2011, 11:58 AM
My gut says Hawkman, since Nth metal > adamantium. However, Wolverine has this determination that is unparalleled in comics unless you're talking about Batman. I'd have to give it to Wolvie based on sheer determination alone. He'd find a way to ground Hawkman and then lop off his head.

Now, if it was the Justice League vs the Avengers, you'd have an awesome brawl that the League would win.

I agree with you on Wolvie about his determination. Heres one that Im going to take pictures of soon...

Deathstroke vs Deadpool!

Toy Gremlin
02-24-2011, 02:46 AM
Kraven the Hunter VS Catman
Red Tornado VS the Vision
Killer Croc VS Lizard
Moon Knight VS Batman
Bane VS Juggernaut

CTO15
02-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Kraven the Hunter VS Catman
Red Tornado VS the Vision