PDA

View Full Version : Metroid fans...and revoltech.

Cpl. Chrissandwich
03-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Just a thought. Im going through Metroid Prime Triology again and it got me thinking, was Samus Aran ever given a proper action figure release? I heard of a wonderfest exclusive, but thats it i think. So, how about Revoltech make one? That would be awesome. Maybe even in different suits. What do you guys think?

CTO15
03-08-2011, 09:39 PM
i think pudd's mind might blow up if that were to happen ;)

racerguy76
03-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Where do I pre-order??

Alexander Quinn
03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
I vaguely remember an official Nintendo release, but like most of Nintendo's toys, it was a brick that did nothin'.

Would it be too much to hope for someway to get a Zero Suit Samus that you could attach some version of her armour onto? Could that'd be beyond awesome. :D

pud333
03-09-2011, 01:27 PM
i think pudd's mind might blow up if that were to happen ;)

I'm still recovering from the fake Revoltech Samus teaser that was floating around the internet months ago, thank you very much! Took me weeks to collect all the brain matter that splattered all over my computer. :yelling:

The armor Samus wears would lend itself pretty easily to the Revoltech design aesthetic. A Zero Suit Samus would be one that Figma could do since they seem to do female figures so well.

Cpl. Chrissandwich
03-09-2011, 02:33 PM
I would snatch every one released, maybe even two if this were to happen...I saw one of the female revoltech figs that could be a great custom zero suit.

EDIT: They should also release Ridley!

Grayfox
03-20-2011, 02:29 AM
This is the only "official" Samus toy I know of

http://www.amazingheroestoys.com/servlet/the-10233/2002-Joyride-Studios-METROID/Detail