PDA

View Full Version : toydorks.com

aznpnoy
03-30-2011, 07:09 AM
hey guys,

anyone have ordered from toydorks before? I placed an order last month and got an initial shipment of my order but one in particular was backordered and it says it will ship on march 10th.

it is now april and I tried contacting them via their website 4 times now but I haven't gotten any replies.

Should I file a paypal despute now or wait another week? They actually shipped all the figures except one and they are being an @$$ by not replying to my emails..

klown23
03-30-2011, 07:36 AM
I didnt bought anything from them, but I tried to contact them a couple of times to get infos on some items (by mail and phone). NEVER had a response. Their website looks a bit suspicious. And bu the way, i'm 99% they also work under the name of TOY GLOBE (take a few minutes to see the product listings, same kind a cheesy unprofessional picture, product page coding different in every pages, high prices...)

Anyways good luck. I wouldn't wait that long. I mean, im sure those guys will read the message on these boards (they might be collectors)

tekkamanraiden
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
I believe you only have 45 days from the purchase date to start a dispute in paypal. After that they won't get involved.

Haggis
03-30-2011, 03:33 PM
a friend just recieved a package from them, other then teh box being beat up he says everything was fine

aznpnoy
03-30-2011, 04:29 PM
thanks for the replies guys. I filed a paypal despute after reading klown23's post and what's funny is that they granted my refund so quickly BUT they didn't answer 5 emails i sent regarding the problem. I will NEVER order anything from them again that is not in stock.

I got my shipment from my other items but their "available ships within 4-7 days" items are very much misleading..

pud333
03-30-2011, 05:51 PM
thanks for the replies guys. I filed a paypal despute after reading klown23's post and what's funny is that they granted my refund so quickly BUT they didn't answer 5 emails i sent regarding the problem. I will NEVER order anything from them again that is not in stock.

I got my shipment from my other items but their "available ships within 4-7 days" items are very much misleading..

Glad you got your money back. 5 emails is too much. Frankly, one email not getting responded to within a reasonable amount of time is too much. I always email my clients back as soon as I can, even if it's just to say, "Sorry, I don't know anything yet but I'm working on it." I think I will avoid these guys too.

Haggis
05-11-2011, 12:09 PM
I recently did an order from them, I payed them Apr.11 they say shipping is around ten days. so nothing comes, we email them at teh beginging of may, nothing email them again on the 6th using teh carrot metjod and we get a mail back with a tracking number, they didn't ship it till teh 6th, got teh package yesterday and they didn't ship one of teh figures we ordered

Robimus
05-12-2011, 01:16 AM
Seems like they have a lot of issues.

aznpnoy
05-13-2011, 10:29 PM
I recently did an order from them, I payed them Apr.11 they say shipping is around ten days. so nothing comes, we email them at teh beginging of may, nothing email them again on the 6th using teh carrot metjod and we get a mail back with a tracking number, they didn't ship it till teh 6th, got teh package yesterday and they didn't ship one of teh figures we ordered

They are selling you figures that they don't have. THat is what's happening. The same thing happened to me. It is best that you file a paypal grievance now for that one item.