PDA

View Full Version : List of Green Lantern Movie Master figure

Yobuster
05-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know what is the full figure list for the Green Lantern Movie Master line?

I'm trying to make an informed decision on whether to buy this line or not. All i know is
12 figure at mass retail.
of the 12, 11 figures has a Parallax connect & combine part and 1 figure has a lantern ring.

TRU has 2 2-packs which are repaints

Mattycollector will have the Green Man and Kilowog.

But who are the rest of the figures?

vujonny
05-02-2011, 08:08 PM
I thought I saw a thread on a list but I can't seem to find it.

I'm gonna be collecting this line but maybe you should wait till
after you see the movie?
I don't know about you guys but I've been having a hard time making Tomar stand up with the stand. Since they are kinda like aliens the figures are skinny or top heavy. My Rot lop fan still can't stand up without support. And the 3 3/4 articulation is so bad that you kinda have to bend them forward to make them stand up right. I got the 3 3/4 for the constructs.
So right now all i am looking forward to is the more human looking lanterns and Parallax. Maybe that will change after i see the movie

pandaprime
05-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Updating the Green Lantern Movie Masters checklist:

So, we'll have 16 different characters in the 6 inch Movie Masters series, plus an unmasked Hal. G'Hu preview figure + 2 Oversized figures from mattycollector + Toys ‘R' Us Abin Sur + 12 basic figures and a Parallax C&C = 17 figures. Cool!

We already know:

1-Hal Jordan
2-Sinestro
3-G'Hu
4-Abin Sur
5-Tomar Re
6-Killowog
7-Green Man
8-Rot Lop Fan
9-Isamot Kol
10-Naut Kei Loi
11-Parallax C&C
12-Hector Hammond
13-Galius Zed*
14-Morro*
15-Krona*
16-Parallax* (maybe a little parallax not merged with Krona)
17-Unmasked Hal Jordan

*(according to BBTS)
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21557&start=135