PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Universe Comic Packs Wave 7 Out in Canada

Super_Megatron
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM
The 7th wave of Marvel Universe (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=854) Comic Packs have been released at Canadian retail. This 3rd series of Marvel's Greatest Battles 2-packs consisting of Wolverine vs Silver Samurai and Deadpool vs Taskmaster have been found at Sears stores in Ontario by AFN members jacobot, Drexl and Matrix_Holder.

Tell us what toys are being found in your area on our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Toy Gremlin
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
I didn't know Sears sold MU Comic 2packs. First was the Green Lantern Movie stuff, then Transformers DOTM and now this! Wow! Sears is the place to go! I have to start going to this place a lot more. LOL!

How much is Sears selling these for?

Matrix_Holder
05-05-2011, 03:05 PM
look over the Taskmaster figure carefully...the first one I bought has a busted right arm and the second figure had a stress line in the elbow joint that I fixed with crazy glue. great figures though, Taskmaster and Silver Samurai are the stars of these sets.
19.99 +taxes

Toy Gremlin
05-05-2011, 03:12 PM
look over the Taskmaster figure carefully...the first one I bought has a busted right arm and the second figure had a stress line in the elbow joint that I fixed with crazy glue. great figures though, Taskmaster and Silver Samurai are the stars of these sets.
19.99 +taxes

Thanks Matrix_Holder! :D

I guess the QC for these comic packs still aren't as good as the singles. I totally agree! Taskmaster and Silver Samurai are awesome figures!

Hantei
05-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Cool, this is definitely a surprise. Didn't expect to see this wave till, like, August or so.

tfHunter
05-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Yep, just saw these sets in Edmonton (Sears, Southgate Mall). Picked up the last Taskmaster set, but they had 2 left of the Silver Samurai set as well as 1 of each of Wolverine/Cap, Thor/Ironman, and Sentry/Spidey. Sure glad I didn't drop 29.99 at the my LCS for these. Thanks for the heads up fellas!