PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Lego

Robimus
02-28-2009, 03:12 PM
So here's some pics of my Star Wars Lego that is display ready.(I've got a ton of stuff that needs to be put back together too :p)

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
02-28-2009, 03:59 PM
wow great collection!!my collection would be big if half of it didn't fall apart.

Scrapper6
07-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Envy you I do, most of the big sets and older sets escaped me, but then again collecting Lego is more of a on again off again hobby of mine. Although I did start troop building some sets a few years ago during one of the local lego sales. I have two of the Hailfire Droid sets if I'm not mistaken and a few other things.

And last year I picked up the Republic Ambasador Ship from Phantom Menace with my Income Tax return. The first large scale Lego set I ever bought.

To be honest though I'm thinking I might get rid of everything except the Star Wars stuff, no more Harry Potter, no more Batman, no more Town/City/Studios/Lego Soccer/Extreme Stunt Island or whatever it was called.
And no more Bionicle, if I did put my Lego up for sale or trade do you think anybody would bite? I've got some pretty cool sets, even most of the original Life on Mars series. What say you?

Robimus
07-25-2009, 03:19 PM
Try a making a thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade and see if anyone is interested.

Scrapper6
07-29-2009, 09:55 PM
Have we been getting all of the sets? I ask because I have never seen the Droid Gunship set from last year or a few of the other sets listed over on Brickset and I was just making a wishlist that one day in the far future I might be able to check off as complete. :rolleyes: What about that Death Star set, and I don't mean the one that's a Technic like model. :D

Croaker
08-18-2009, 09:48 AM
The only big SW set that I missed that I really want was Cloud City. Never remember even seeing it in stores.

Scrapper6
09-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Echo Base and The Battle for Endor are already sold out at Wal-Mart on Regent, I can't believe it. I hope they restock enough and I hope I'll get enough money to get those two soon, I really, really want those sets from this year. Battle for Endor will go great with my old Ewok Attack and AT-ST set from... 2001?

Anyway, I finally got an Assassin Droid Battle Pack today. Pretty decent looking speeder, I'm not sure if I'll buy more of them, since I think the Assassin Droids are supposed to be rare compared to all those Battle Droids I've got.

Say Robimus, have you been by TRU at Polo Park recently? Do they still have any Separatist Spider Droid sets? And how much do they typically retail for? I've been trying to list all of this years sets retail prices so I can calculate how much I will need to catch up to the 2009 stuff still on the shelf.

Also does the Rogue Shadow from 2008 or any of the others still sit somewhere at retail? It seems to me that once they clear out of a certain years worth of sets they can't restock them for whatever reason. Does Lego discontinue stuff at the end of every year? Recall any old stock still in warehouses and forbid retailers from selling them? Or something?

Robimus
09-06-2009, 08:20 PM
Slightly older Lego sets can sometimes be found at stores like The Explore Store in the malls for lottsa $$$$$.

I haven't noticed a Rogue Shadow in a while.

Scrapper6
09-28-2009, 08:32 PM
So, does anybody know where The Battle of Endor is still actually in stock in Winnipeg? I may be able to pick it up this week at some point, and knowing where to go would be very helpful.