PDA

View Full Version : Action figure wishlist (Figures you want made)

Batman
03-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Post any figure ideas you would love to see made one day.

For me:

1/6 scale Dexter Morgan figure (preferably made by Hot Toys). I love the show and Michael C. Hall is an amazing actor. He could come with a blood spatter kit, his "tools", and maybe a box of donuts or something. Hell they could make two different versions of him at his two different jobs. I can't really see this being a whole line on its own, but if they were to make additional figures the Ice Truck Killer, Miguel and Doakes would be cool too.

Rambo IV John Rambo- Hot Toys has made a version from every other film and I really hope the give the latest Rambo a shot. It was by far my favorite of the franchise.

1/6 Scale Dean Cain as Superman forget Christopher Reeves, Dean was Superman for me growing up and to me is the definitive Clark Kent.

Classic 3 3/4 Inch Wrestling line I know Jakks will probably never give up the license but I would love if Hasbro could make these with the same poseability as the new Gijoe line. Accessories are a must and the playset possibilities are awesome. I don't collect any wrestling figures, but I would if they made these.

Golden Age of Cybertron Primus A simple gold repaint of Cybertron Primus would be awesome.

Anyone else have any lines/figures that you would love to see come to fruition?

Cyber-Kun
03-04-2009, 06:20 PM
I hope we'll see some boxsets for the Marvel Universe line like Star Wars, hopefully stuff like an Alpha Flight set, or classic Avengers, New Avengers, the list goes on and on

Team Jetfire
03-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Not sure if this counts, but I would love for them to remake MASK figures. I had a bunch as a kid(still have them...) but would love to see a relaunch.

Robimus
03-05-2009, 01:44 AM
El Mariachi, Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico have been crying for a toy maker for years now.

pud333
03-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Not sure if this counts, but I would love for them to remake MASK figures. I had a bunch as a kid(still have them...) but would love to see a relaunch.

I concur! As a kid, I only had the Condor figure, but desperately wanted more. Just never got them. Instead my family kept buying me TFs and Joes (which was pretty good, so I can't complain). The recent 25th anniversary Joe crossover with Trakker figure got me all excited for a possible resurgence, but alas, I don't think it will ever happen. At least not in the short term.

However, instead of all new versions, I could just settle for a re-release of the originals too.