PDA

View Full Version : Mega Bloks Marvel Mini Figures Wave 1 Released in Canada

Robimus
08-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Thanks to a report from AFN member Toy Gremlin we now know that the new Marvel Mega Bloks Mini Figures Wave 1 & 2 have been released at Canadian Retail.

The sighting was made at a Toys"R"us in British Columbia.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19) <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Toy Gremlin
08-29-2011, 12:12 AM
It's the Series 1 revision (with only 6 mini-figures). Canada never got the original marvel mini-figures series 1 that came with 8 figures. The Battle Damaged Iron Man and Armored (Silver) Spiderman are not included in the series 1 revision. :(

Toy Gremlin
08-29-2011, 12:26 AM
Marvel Mini-figures Series 2 has also been released in Canada. These went fast! The Walmart that I got them at sold out in a day. I haven't seen them since.

Grayfox
08-29-2011, 02:04 AM
Series 2 is indeed out. I bought one for fun and got Loki. He looks cool enough. Apparently he's somewhat hard to get as well.

Toy Gremlin
08-29-2011, 02:35 AM
^ Yeah, Loki and Thor are hard to find. The most difficult one to get is Wolverine! He is one of the coolest mini-figures I've seen. I would say he is by far the best figure out of series 1 & 2!

Quantum
08-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Wolverine is totally amazing! But honestly, so is the entire wave. Definite improvement over Ser. 1.

Cap is amazing! The details on Thor and Loki are crazy. Even Whiplash, who I have no attachment to, is awesome. Once I opened the package and had him in hand, I was very impressed.

Go get 'em guys! Walmarts for S2, TRU for S1.

S3 should come out before year's end. I'm hoping Hulk and Bucky and Sandman will make appearances.

JTCh
08-29-2011, 01:40 PM
How much are these selling for?

Benzo
08-29-2011, 02:16 PM
How much are these selling for?

I believe they are 2.86 at Walmart.

Toy Gremlin
08-30-2011, 02:00 AM
Wolverine is totally amazing! But honestly, so is the entire wave. Definite improvement over Ser. 1.

Cap is amazing! The details on Thor and Loki are crazy. Even Whiplash, who I have no attachment to, is awesome. Once I opened the package and had him in hand, I was very impressed.

Go get 'em guys! Walmarts for S2, TRU for S1.

S3 should come out before year's end. I'm hoping Hulk and Bucky and Sandman will make appearances.

I totally agree! If you can find them, go get them!

Totally looking forward to more of these! I'm hoping Mega Bloks will be able to squeeze in a couple more waves before May 2012.

Quantum
08-31-2011, 10:27 AM
I totally agree! If you can find them, go get them!

Totally looking forward to more of these! I'm hoping Mega Bloks will be able to squeeze in a couple more waves before May 2012.

Pretty sure we'll see one more wave this year, then Amazing Spider-man sets 2012.

http://m190.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Quantumus_Prime/Prime.jpg.html

vujonny
08-31-2011, 03:01 PM
They were setting these up today at TRU hurontario

Grayfox
09-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Pretty sure we'll see one more wave this year, then Amazing Spider-man sets 2012.

http://m190.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Quantumus_Prime/Prime.jpg.html

Holy crap sir, that picture is amazing! I didn't know a Mega Bloks Marvel figure display could look this cool. I guess I know what I'll be buying this weekend, lol

Do any of you guys know the codes to tell the figures apart? I can't afford to go random on this unfortunately.