PDA

View Full Version : UN OPENNED DRAGON BALL Z FIGURES

illfella902
09-13-2011, 08:35 PM
wondering if anybody could tell me if i could really get what they're worth out of them....i've only found 4 un-openned so far, Spopovich is selling for $60.00, and my 9" Super Saiyan Vageta is selling for $125.00, could i really get this much out of them? (not that im willing to sell them yet)

Wing Leader
09-13-2011, 10:51 PM
It's hard to say. I'd say that as long as those are the proper values you may be able to, it just may take a while. I will say that finding local Canadian buyers for high priced DBZ figures may be hard, not impossible but difficult. Your best bet would be to find buyers online through forums and you may be expecting to ship to the US or Europe.

illfella902
09-14-2011, 10:20 AM
well its not that i believe they are "high priced" i'd just like to get what they are worth when i sell them...selling them in Canada would be a bonus though

Wing Leader
09-14-2011, 03:51 PM
What I meant was high valued DBZ figures in general, but like I said, if those are the propper values then they will sell eventually. Those values usually aren't just given arbitrarily. It's just a matter of finding a collector that will agree with those values and will want to pay them. Which is why I said online is the best way to go. If you have enough items you can always try going to conventions, but that's where people try to get deals. It could work, but online is the best way to go.

Try looking to see what they go for on Ebay. Go to advanced search and check the box for closed listings. Then you'll only see what they've closed at. If you do an Ebay auction, you can always set a reserve price if you don't want to let it go below a certain value.