PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Legacy Collection Wave 4 Released in Canada

Robimus
03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Thanks to Firewolf we now know that the Star Wars Legacy Collection Wave 4 has been released at Canadian Retail. This wave includes Breha and Bail Organa, Commander Faie, General Grievous, Felucia Clone Trooper, FX-6 and Stass Allie.

The sighting was made at a Toys "R" Us in Ontario.

Share what toys are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19)

Robimus
03-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Having Bail and Breha called "King" and "Queen" makes zero sense. He's a Senator, even a member of Alderanian Royalty, but I missed the coup where Bail declared himself "King"

lars573
03-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Well according to the SW wiki Breha was the Queen of Alderaan. And Prince Consort Bail Organa wouldn't make much sense to a kid.

Robimus
03-07-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm gonna have to look back at my Episode 2 novel, but one way or another(maybe by retcon) I stand corrected on Breha. Queen of Alderaan she is, but that still doesn't make Bail King of the castle:p

Then again we have elected Queens in Star Wars so anything is possible.

lars573
03-11-2009, 02:48 PM
It's not like Lucas made that up all by his self. There were several countries in europe that elected their kings.

-Denmark (until 1660)
-The Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth
-The Holy Roman Empire
-Bohemia

They all elected their monarch.

And according to the Star Wars Databank. Bail Organa is the First chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan. But considering the way Lucas likes to toss around titles without regard to what they mean, I wouldn't put much stock in that. I mean seriously Viceroy, did they even look up what it means. :confused: It's almost as a bad as Star Trek making the Romulan empire run by a Praetor. Or having a Pro-Consul in the central government.

DECEPTICON_BRAWL
03-11-2009, 04:36 PM
SWEET!!!!! i wan't that grevous SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY!!!!

Robimus
03-11-2009, 08:17 PM
And according to the Star Wars Databank. Bail Organa is the First chairman and Viceroy of Alderaan. But considering the way Lucas likes to toss around titles without regard to what they mean, I wouldn't put much stock in that. I mean seriously Viceroy, did they even look up what it means. :confused: It's almost as a bad as Star Trek making the Romulan empire run by a Praetor. Or having a Pro-Consul in the central government.

Glancing back at the Star Wars Encyclopedia from 1997 it even has that exact same title for Bail, interesting.

Of course that same article doesn't mention Breha at all and mentions how Leia was "doted on by three gossipy aunts".

Looking back through ROTS, Last of the Jedi and Wild Space, it is shown that Breha is Queen of Alderaan, just not mentioned often. Somehow I just missed that little diddy ;)

Well now I know and knowing is half the battle.......:p

counteresperanto
03-15-2009, 01:29 AM
Got to get me a Grievous, and maybe one of those medical droids, too.