PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Animated Episode #14 Discussion Thread

Robimus
03-08-2009, 10:15 PM

The second of the two part story arc, Episode #14, Defenders of Peace, is airing tonight on the CTV network.

The Official Preview is here (http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000751.html)

Can Anakin, Aayla and Ahsoka defeat the new Seperatist Weapon? Tune in and find out.:)

Robimus
03-08-2009, 11:22 PM
I really enjoyed this episode minus a couple nit picky items.

I liked that Lurmen stuck to their beliefs for as long as they could, and the Jedi didn't force a more violent approach on them.

George Takei doing the voice of Lok Durd was a cool addition. We're starting to get an impressive list of guest voices in this series. Lottsa new autographs to get at the Con's:D

Lok Durd of course needs a figure now.:)

The Battle Droid cheer that rose when Lok Durd announced that he had a weapon that would kill organics but not driods was priceless. The shield generators were very mouse droidish, kinda cool. The Seperatist Alliance mention was neat and I liked their portable fortress deal they set up.

Wag-To and the Lurmen were still fun, still not sure about their accents. And really Aayla, with Anakin recovered, had no real place in the story. I would have liked her to have a more prominate role like she did last episode. She could have saved the day instead of Anakin, or with Anakin, or something. *shrugs* I just wanted a bit more for her from the conclusion of her first story.

Next week is looking very cool :cool: