PDA

View Full Version : Select Marvel BOGO 1/2 off, 30% off $9.99 Star Wars Figures at Toys "R" Us Canada

Hantei
10-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Starting tomorrow all Captain America, Spider-Man, and Thor figures and vehicles are buy one get one half off off at Toys "R" Us Canada. Unfortunately the sale excludes clearance items. Also, all $9.99 Star Wars figures are 30% off ($6.97). The sale runs from October 21th to October 27th.

Although not sale related, a free exclusive Batman Legacy Edition figure is being given with a purchase of Batman Arkham City. This is while supplies last.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Robimus
10-20-2011, 11:08 PM
I'll have to check this out

Scrapper6
10-22-2011, 10:02 PM
Would it be possible to take my bill for Venom from last week and purchasing a second villain at half price? Or would that be a rather impossible and perhaps greedy thing to do?

pandaprime
10-23-2011, 01:12 AM
Would it be possible to take my bill for Venom from last week and purchasing a second villain at half price? Or would that be a rather impossible and perhaps greedy thing to do?

it probably needs to be on the same receipt so you would probably have to do a return and re-buy it...