PDA

View Full Version : 25% off All Halo Figures & All $34.99+ Star Wars items at Toys "R" Us Canada

Hantei
11-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Starting tomorrow all Halo figures are 25% off at Toys "R" Us Canada. Also, all $34.99 and up Star Wars figures, vehicles, and role-play are 25% off. Unfortunately, clearance items are excluded. The sale runs from November 18th to November 24th.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Toy Gremlin
11-18-2011, 12:13 AM
Nice! Looks like it's time for me to go to TRU for some price adjustments! :D

UltraPrimal
11-18-2011, 01:37 AM
What a coincidence, I was looking at getting those Anniversary figures. Damn, and I was hoping to save some money after this months video game purchases.

BTW, does anyone know if the figures are articulated? Cortana doesn't seem to be, but are the others pretty posable?

Toy Gremlin
11-18-2011, 12:34 PM
BTW, does anyone know if the figures are articulated? Cortana doesn't seem to be, but are the others pretty posable?

The Anniversary Series 1 figures are articulated. I think Cortana may be the only figure that isn't posable.

UltraPrimal
11-21-2011, 02:38 AM
Cool, thanks.

BTW, has anyone found the Halo Anniversary figures at TRU? I went to my local one yesterday and they just had the Reach ones and some new Universe 3-packs. Of which, the only one I saw there that they had was the Master Chief 3-pack, which is sorta lame. It's barely a 3-pack. It's just slightly different incarnations of the exact same character. But yeah, no Anniversary figures as advertised.

Omega Supreme
11-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Cool, thanks.

BTW, has anyone found the Halo Anniversary figures at TRU? I went to my local one yesterday and they just had the Reach ones and some new Universe 3-packs. Of which, the only one I saw there that they had was the Master Chief 3-pack, which is sorta lame. It's barely a 3-pack. It's just slightly different incarnations of the exact same character. But yeah, no Anniversary figures as advertised.

Unless I'm thinking of the wrong figures, I've seen the Halo Universe 10th Anniversary figures at TRU London (low-poly MC, Cortana, Arbiter, tiny grunt, and ODST Dutch).

Cpl. Chrissandwich
11-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Unless I'm thinking of the wrong figures, I've seen the Halo Universe 10th Anniversary figures at TRU London (low-poly MC, Cortana, Arbiter, tiny grunt, and ODST Dutch).

YOu are right...I have them all and Dutch is the only one you need to be careful of. I borken a hand off just getting him out of the package, and I very careful in depackaging.