PDA

View Full Version : the last arrow that escaped...

anemis
12-04-2011, 01:13 AM
in 1959 when the arrow fighters were being destroyed many people say that they saw a an arrow take off thus creating the legend of the last arrow that escaped the carnage...

little did they know that that jet was none other then skyhigh.... an autobot that was investigating the dissepearance of the ark and it,s fate...

he took the form of the avro arrow jet because it surpassed anything that was on earth and was perfect for his need and mission...

also he created his formidable weapon... the iroquois plasma rifle... after the extremly powerfull engine that propelled theses marvels also the tail of the plane becomes his shield...

he is now in sleep mode in a hangar somewhere in Canada waiting for a signal that will awake him....

this i think reveals what canadians can do... with imagination and determination we can do great things... we can be the best in the world if we put our minds to it...

the legend lives on !

Robimus
12-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Great job. Love the Modifications.

FormBX257
12-10-2011, 03:31 AM
This is brilliant!
I don't even collect Transformers, but if I saw this in stores I'd buy it!

Morgardee
01-02-2012, 10:51 AM
This looks really nice. What's the base figure?

FETT1
01-02-2012, 07:43 PM
..I don't collect TRANSFORMERS(although THE NEW ANIMATED PRIME FIGS )are looking mighty interesting...LOVE THIS ARROW PIECE....this is TOP NOTCH A-1...GREAT JOB!!!:canada::clapping:

anemis
01-03-2012, 02:23 PM
This looks really nice. What's the base figure?

thanks !

classic figure and the arrow jet frame is built from scratch