PDA

View Full Version : Tax return, baby!

pud333
03-19-2009, 05:01 PM
So I netfiled my taxes last week and just got my return today. A cool $1785! RSP deductions have been good to me this year :D

Anyhow, now comes the age old debate: do I spend the money on toys, or do I save? I suppose I could do the responsible thing and spend only a bit on toys, and put the majority of the money away into savings. Though I am afraid once my girlfriend gets a whiff of this, she'll expect me to spend it on her. :mad:

At any rate, I don't mean to brag, I'm just happy I was able to lower my taxable income, cause 2008 was a brutal year in my field, and 2009 looks just as bad, if not worse. Seriously, this may be the year I finally break down and cry at work ;)

Robimus
03-19-2009, 05:43 PM
I just dropped mine off today, in three weeks(roughly) I'll have my money. Yay! Vacation and shopping time.:)

Robimus
04-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Damn, they got that done quick! :D My refund is in my bank, yippee!!!!!!!

pud333
04-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Cool beans. My girlfriend just got hers back last week. Alas, it looks like my tax return has all gone to our Maui trip. I think I got to keep about $100 of it, which I spent on toys of course. Ah well. At least I get to go to Maui. :D

jourdo
04-08-2009, 03:22 PM
Wifey just got hers yesterday... hopefully mine gets here soon. Unfortunately, they both have to sit in a bank account until we find out the tax damage on the business end.