PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War 3 Series 1 Released in Canada

Hantei
12-16-2011, 05:51 AM
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member Toy Gremlin, we now know that the first series of NECA's Gears of War 3 figures has hit Canadian retail. Series 1 consists of Marcus Fenix, Anya Stroud, and Clayton Carmine.

The sighting was made at a Zellers in British Columbia. The figures are priced at $17.99 each.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=19).

Hantei
12-16-2011, 05:56 AM
This is pretty sweet news, wasn't expecting to see these here. I've only ever seen Tickers at TRU and Zellers. Maybe I'll have a better shot at getting that chase variant pink lancer Anya now.

Curious if wave 2 will make it up here, though I won't be holding my breath. Heh, I'll be sticking with the LCS for this line.

Toy Gremlin
12-16-2011, 06:00 AM
This is pretty sweet news, wasn't expecting to see these here. I've only ever seen Tickers at TRU and Zellers. Maybe I'll have a better shot at getting that chase variant pink lancer Anya now.

Curious if wave 2 will make it up here, though I won't be holding my breath. Heh, I'll be sticking with the LCS for this line.

Anya has a chase variant?! Guess I should have taken a closer look when I was at the store today. :p

aznpnoy
12-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Pink Lancer Variant but I think that's a TRU exclusive isn't it??

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-16-2011, 11:21 AM

Wave 2 will be released in Canada, we got wave 1 over 1 month ago and have wave 2 on order. I don't know if TRU will get them though.

The Anya with the pink lancer will be very difficult to get, only 1000 made. We had 2 of them that sold on ebay for a crazy price.

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Pink Lancer Variant but I think that's a TRU exclusive isn't it??

No it isn't, we got 2 of them with our order. It is a very rare figure, only 1000 made.

Toy Gremlin
12-16-2011, 11:10 PM
I guess I lucked out today. I found and bought one of the Pink Chase Variants at my local Zellers. :D I'm glad I returned the one I bought yesterday and got this one instead. It looks nicer than the normal lancer that comes with Anya.

Hantei
12-17-2011, 01:14 AM
Nice, hopefully we'll get a few out here too. The paints on it do look rather good for pink.