PDA

View Full Version : G.I.JOE RENEGADES FIGURES..IN CANADA???

FETT1
12-24-2011, 02:38 PM
HI ..just got back from the US ...TARGET had THE FIGURE'S for 6.99 on sale...picked up a few ..are these coming to CANADA???Does anyone know outt there...PLEASE POST ..

thxs
FETT1:canada:

...these have the HUB logo sticker plus all have the animated look ...

Toy Gremlin
12-24-2011, 03:11 PM
HI ..just got back from the US ...TARGET had THE FIGURE'S for 6.99 on sale...picked up a few ..are these coming to CANADA???Does anyone know outt there...PLEASE POST ..

thxs
FETT1:canada:

...these have the HUB logo sticker plus all have the animated look ...

They will show up eventually (maybe after Christmas or in the new year) and will most likely be sold at the current POC price of $9.99. So you got them at a great price! :highfive:

pandaprime
12-24-2011, 05:46 PM
what's really bizarre is a local TRU Express suddenly has four Fireflys, English only packaging, AND the Hub sticker wtf?

Toy Gremlin
12-24-2011, 06:03 PM
what's really bizarre is a local TRU Express suddenly has four Fireflys, English only packaging, AND the Hub sticker wtf?

Yeah, I bought 1 of them! They had more than 4 when I bought my Firefly. I'll probably do a review of it later. LOL!

I was surprised to see them as well. I'm thinking they got in some kind of weird revision case. From what I can gather, the case may have been loaded with the new Firefly along with some random figures from POC i.e. Snake Eyes with Timber, Jungle BAT etc. :confused::( I'm hoping this is just some random case they got in and not what we'll be expecting to get from the 1st 30th Anniversary wave.