PDA

View Full Version : Insane Boxing week sale 50% OFF EVERYTHING @ Superpowercollectibles.com

Super_Megatron
12-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Super Power Collectibles (http://superpowercollectibles.com/) just stopped by to let us know of a crazy sale they have going on starting today. 50% off ALL in stock inventory until the first of January. Check out their site now!

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 12:12 PM
BOXING WEEK INSANE SALE!!!!!!!!!

DECEMBER 29 - JANUARY 1ST

50% OFF OUR ENTIRE STORE!!!!! IN STOCK ITEMS ONLY

THAT'S RIGHT, EVERY SINGLE IN STOCK ITEM IN OUR INVENTORY IS 50% OFF!!!

SIDESHOW, HOT TOYS, NECA, DC, MARVEL .... EVERYTHING!!! (http://superpowercollectibles.com/)

pud333
12-29-2011, 12:38 PM
Holy shit. You guys going out of business or something? lol. Anyway, made my first order with you for my first hot toys ever. Christopher Reeves Superman. Probably can't afford it right now, but at that price, I could NOT risk having it sell out or miss the sale. I had a bunch of giftcards to the mall where Ages3andup/Urban Samurai is located, so I was going to buy it there once they had him in stock, but it looks like I'll just spend those gift cards on clothes I need.

Damn. $137.47 CAD shipped expedited shipping, including the crazy BC taxes. Can't beat that with a stick.

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 12:49 PM
Holy shit. You guys going out of business or something? lol. Anyway, made my first order with you for my first hot toys ever. Christopher Reeves Superman. Probably can't afford it right now, but at that price, I could NOT risk having it sell out or miss the sale. I had a bunch of giftcards to the mall where Ages3andup/Urban Samurai is located, so I was going to buy it there once they had him in stock, but it looks like I'll just spend those gift cards on clothes I need.

Damn. $137.47 CAD shipped expedited shipping, including the crazy BC taxes. Can't beat that with a stick.

not going out of business thankfully, lol

Just trying to give collector's some good deals for boxing week!

Your Superman should ship later today or tomorrow, thanks for the order!

pud333
12-29-2011, 12:50 PM
not going out of business thankfully, lol

Just trying to give collector's some good deals for boxing week!

Your Superman should ship later today or tomorrow, thanks for the order!

Cool. I'm gonna have to make some full priced orders at some point so I can actually support you now, lol.

CTO15
12-29-2011, 01:07 PM
holy f&@*. This is toooooooooo tempting....

aznpnoy
12-29-2011, 01:23 PM
I'm pulling the trigger on ht superman! anyone knows the free shipping code??

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Cool. I'm gonna have to make some full priced orders at some point so I can actually support you now, lol.

LOL i would appreciate that!:raisetheroof:

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm pulling the trigger on ht superman! anyone knows the free shipping code??

You cannot get free shipping with the 50% offer unfortunately but hey, you still get anything for 50% off.

aznpnoy
12-29-2011, 01:28 PM
thanks! i'm getting superman!! WOOT FIRST HT EVER for me. THank you!!! My wife will hate u as now I journey to the 1/6th scale :D

ambasah
12-29-2011, 01:28 PM
hope you got my pm on sideshowfreaks!

aznpnoy
12-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Damn, would've LOVED to get CAP also.. =)

gerardplaton
12-29-2011, 01:38 PM
Hi there, the Thor statues less 50% off as well?

aznpnoy
12-29-2011, 01:40 PM
Anything IN STOCK so if it is there, it is! :D BEST SALE for the past 3 years~!

aznpnoy
12-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Do you have a HT CAP hidden somewhere?? please.. =D

JTCh
12-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Great, just when I thought I am done with my shopping.:banghead:

CTO15
12-29-2011, 02:49 PM
good luck with the sale Marcio!

vujonny
12-29-2011, 03:20 PM
Was gonna grab that HT superman. Went out to lunch came back out of stock!!! I'm stupid!

Darth Cylon
12-29-2011, 03:37 PM
So 50% off on pre-order too?

aznpnoy
12-29-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm pretty sure it for IN STOCK items only..

Darth Cylon
12-29-2011, 03:47 PM
So I put a few pre-order items in the cart and it's showing 50% off too!!

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 03:54 PM
hope you got my pm on sideshowfreaks!

I did get your pm

As you can imagine we have been bombarded with emails and pm's

I will put all of your items aside, not to worry!

Thanks!

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 03:56 PM
So I put a few pre-order items in the cart and it's showing 50% off too!!

The 50% off applies to IN STOCK items only.

The cart may still show the 50% off on pre-order items but we will cancel the order and give you a refund.

IN STOCK items only

Thanks guys!

ambasah
12-29-2011, 04:10 PM
awesome my friend!

I did get your pm

As you can imagine we have been bombarded with emails and pm's

I will put all of your items aside, not to worry!

Thanks!

pud333
12-29-2011, 07:54 PM
thanks! i'm getting superman!! WOOT FIRST HT EVER for me. THank you!!! My wife will hate u as now I journey to the 1/6th scale :D

YEAH! Supes was my first Hot Toys too. We'll see if this starts a new trend. Once I catchup on Macross toys, that'll free up lots of money for other toys, so we'll see if Supes is good enough to get me interested in buying other HT figures.

Was gonna grab that HT superman. Went out to lunch came back out of stock!!! I'm stupid!

Dude. Shoulda went hungry. They sold out quick! Glad I didn't wait until after work. Took the extra time to make my order this morning. I was late for work as a result, but it was freaking worth it.

Dang, I already got a tracking number mere hours after making my order. Good stuff.

So 50% off on pre-order too?

Hell no. :) The description on the website says only in stock items.

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 09:16 PM
thanks to all of you who have placed orders so far!

We cannot grow our business without you!

most of the orders should be leaving our warehouse within the next 2 days!

The Reeve Supermans literally flew out the door quick! lol no more in stock!

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-29-2011, 09:33 PM
good luck with the sale Marcio!

Thanks a lot buddy! I really appreciate the support!

So far It's going very well! Thanks to the good people on here!

JTCh
12-30-2011, 01:35 AM
Didn't expect to get shipping info this time in the evening, but wow super fast service, thanks!:clapping:

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-30-2011, 01:57 AM
Didn't expect to get shipping info this time in the evening, but wow super fast service, thanks!:clapping:

trying our best!

ambasah
12-30-2011, 10:56 AM
I cannot say it enough - this is the best place to get your high end collectibles!

I would also ask my fellow collectors to support Marcio with pre-orders, so he can do this again next year! :D

CTO15
12-30-2011, 02:09 PM
@pudd and aznpnoy, congrats on your first HT.

You have caught the bug, and the only cure is another HT. :)

pud333
12-30-2011, 03:23 PM
I cannot say it enough - this is the best place to get your high end collectibles!

I would also ask my fellow collectors to support Marcio with pre-orders, so he can do this again next year! :D

Will do my best. Like I said, most of my money is going to high end stuff that SPC doesn't carry, but I'm coming to the end of collecting some of that stuff, so that money is gonna wanna go elsewhere eventually, hehe. :p I was going to buy Yamato's VF-17 which is like $280+shipping, but it's now on the backburner since I just paid for Supes.

This is what I am afraid of. It always starts with one... kind of like boiling a frog. At first it's all good, but slowly the temperature rises, and eventually you're dead before you even notice it. Or in the case for collecting, you're broke.

aznpnoy
12-30-2011, 04:42 PM

Thanks man! Really excited with this one. :clapping:

SuperPowerCollectbls
12-30-2011, 08:53 PM

thanks again for the kind words!!

We can't do this sale again if we don't get support from the collector community that's for sure!

SuperPowerCollectbls
01-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Happy New Year to all of you! We wish you all Health, Happiness and Success in 2012!

Thanks for making 2011 a successful year!

Marcio
Superpowercollectibles.com

SuperPowerCollectbls
01-02-2012, 02:14 AM
The 50% off sale in now over!

A big thanks to all of you who made purchases! A congrats to those of you who were able to score the hot items (Sideshow, HT and Enterbay stuff)!! Great deal you guys got!

With all of your support throughout 2012 we may be able to have another blow out sale at the end of 2012!!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS!!!!!!!

Marcio

JTCh
01-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Received my order today, thanks Marcio!

SuperPowerCollectbls
01-03-2012, 08:52 PM
Received my order today, thanks Marcio!

awesome! glad it arrived safely!! :)

Morgardee
01-07-2012, 03:52 PM
I guess my new years resolution is to become a more active member of this board. I missed out on the sale. Next time I hope!

pud333
01-07-2012, 05:28 PM
That was a sick, sick sale. Still loving my Superman. I admire it before I go to bed and when I wake up. My gf thinks I'm an idiot. It's all good.

Gotta thank SPC for treating collectors so well. Even got a hand written note thanking me for the purchase, which was above and beyond and certainly something I wouldn't ever expect. You guys have to let me know when / if Hot Toys decides to do a Dark Knight Rises Batman.

EDIT: When is that Michael Keaton Batman supposed to be released? As much as I love the Nolan Batman films, I still think Keaton not only "looked" the best in the cowl, but represented Batman the best. I think Bale did Bruce Wayne better. That forced gravelly voice he uses is starting to annoy me. He always sounds out of breath.

SuperPowerCollectbls
01-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the kind words!

Our #1 priority is customer service, glad you were surprised by the hand written note. We think it's a small but nice touch to thank you guys!

The Keaton Batman should be released in March or April. It's classic, just like the Nicholson Joker!

That was a sick, sick sale. Still loving my Superman. I admire it before I go to bed and when I wake up. My gf thinks I'm an idiot. It's all good.

Gotta thank SPC for treating collectors so well. Even got a hand written note thanking me for the purchase, which was above and beyond and certainly something I wouldn't ever expect. You guys have to let me know when / if Hot Toys decides to do a Dark Knight Rises Batman.

EDIT: When is that Michael Keaton Batman supposed to be released? As much as I love the Nolan Batman films, I still think Keaton not only "looked" the best in the cowl, but represented Batman the best. I think Bale did Bruce Wayne better. That forced gravelly voice he uses is starting to annoy me. He always sounds out of breath.

ambasah
01-07-2012, 07:39 PM
a big thank you for meeting up with me, even though it was out of your way!

all the batman statues have found a good home : )

SuperPowerCollectbls
01-08-2012, 03:39 PM
No problem man! anytime for you!!

Glad the bat's found a safe home! lol

a big thank you for meeting up with me, even though it was out of your way!

all the batman statues have found a good home : )