PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Animated Episode 16 Discussion Thread

Robimus
03-22-2009, 12:30 PM

Clone Wars Animated Episode 16, The Hidden Enemy, airs tonight on the CTV at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain and 7pm Pacific.

Please use this thread for discusion about this episode but please do not post spoilers about future episodes. Thank you.

Of note: This episode takes place before the events of Clone Wars the Movie.

The official episode preview is here (http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000758.html)

Robimus
03-23-2009, 09:18 AM
This episode by its very nature was a bit anti-climatic. It was fairly obvious who the spy was, though I enjoyed how the episode added to the clone rights angles in the overall Star Wars EU.

Lightsaber battles are kinda ho-hum for me now, be they in the comics or CWA. I did like how the sexual tension was played to a bit between Obi and Assaj:D

lars573
03-23-2009, 10:54 AM
I enjoyed the episode. But since I didn't care who the traitor was, since it was obviously going to some random clone introduced that episode, it was kind of a surprise.

SPLIT LIP
03-23-2009, 08:22 PM
It was okay, the season finale was awesome with that guy who shows up.

Robimus
03-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I'm forcing myself to wait for the season ender on CTV but I watched the preview and it does look awesome.:)

Robimus
03-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Looks like #17 is preempted by the Juno's tonight......CTV needs to keep us better informed about these things....:mad:

FlightWeaponAlpha
03-30-2009, 12:12 PM
Yeah, Have to say I have been disappointed with CTV since day 1 with their Clone Wars coverage. The hiatus at Christmas was ridiculous, the Juno's are irrelevant (IMHO), and the biggest cultural phenomenon in the last 30 years keeps geting shafted by their programming.

I already sent a nastygram to their forum mods, but it got me nowhere. I just wish Canada wasn't blacked out on iTunes, I would seriously subscribe to this and watch it ANYWHERE but CTV at this point.

Sorry, /endrant.

But I am loving the show, it has been great so far. :)

jacobot
03-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Me kiddies were almost in tears:(