ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   G.I. Joe Toy News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   G. I. Joe: Retaliation First Trailer (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9371)

Super_Megatron 12-12-2011 08:54 PM

G. I. Joe: Retaliation First Trailer

G. I. Joe: Retaliation First Trailer

Category: G.I. Joe Movie

Posted From: HISSTANK.COM - G.I. Joe

jacobot 12-12-2011 09:20 PM

Re: G. I. Joe: Retaliation First Trailer

:cool:

Robimus 12-12-2011 10:06 PM

Looks very cool.:raisetheroof:

vujonny 12-12-2011 10:19 PM

don't know much about g.i joes but this looks cool

Toy Gremlin 12-12-2011 11:20 PM

Nice trailer! :clapping: Is that Cobra Commander standing next to Firefly at the 1 minute mark? If it is, I'm so glad that they gave him a better helmet and costume.

racerguy76 12-13-2011 01:54 PM

I'm not as excited about this one. Maybe the first being somewhat of a letdown has made me wary.

pattycakeman 12-13-2011 02:08 PM

I watched the trailer a few times and i must say it looks F-ing insane! I cannot wait for it. It looks like the fixed all the stuff that was terrible in the first one. Snake Eyes no lips.... Cobra commander with his mask... whitehouse cobra banners! the rock as roadblock with big guns! bruce willis doing bruce willis things! only one scene of channing tatum (maybe he gets killed off!!! I can only hope).. ninjas fighting on the side of a cliff? wicked awesome! Jinx!!!! holy moly im excited

CobraCommander 12-13-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pattycakeman (Post 37414)
I watched the trailer a few times and i must say it looks F-ing insane! I cannot wait for it. It looks like the fixed all the stuff that was terrible in the first one. Snake Eyes no lips.... Cobra commander with his mask... whitehouse cobra banners! the rock as roadblock with big guns! bruce willis doing bruce willis things! only one scene of channing tatum (maybe he gets killed off!!! I can only hope).. ninjas fighting on the side of a cliff? wicked awesome! Jinx!!!! holy moly im excited

QFT :D

SuperPowerCollectbls 12-13-2011 05:05 PM

gotta say this looks a lot better than the first! let's hope it's not a let down!

cobralegion 12-13-2011 06:35 PM

This looks awesome...I didn't care for the first one but I'm looking forward to this now!