ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series Admiral Piett Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31401)

Robimus 07-31-2018 11:36 PM

Star Wars Black Series Admiral Piett Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN members tfHunter and Wintermute for letting us know that the Star Wars Black Series Admiral Piett has been released at an EB Games store in Ontario.

pandaprime 08-02-2018 12:24 AM

Re: Admiral Piett Black Series Released in Canada

found and bought at my local EB Games store :D

Zone55555 08-02-2018 09:24 PM

Woot, I should check on my preorder

Gphalen 08-03-2018 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zone55555 (Post 100303)
Woot, I should check on my preorder

Eb needs to stop allowing pre orders with no mention of figures coming on their site. News Letters or anywhere else. Piett is a great figure have had him and Veers for over a month. Now to find the new wave that just came out "Only At Eb"

Zone55555 08-04-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gphalen (Post 100310)
Eb needs to stop allowing pre orders with no mention of figures coming on their site. News Letters or anywhere else. Piett is a great figure have had him and Veers for over a month. Now to find the new wave that just came out "Only At Eb"

The ability to preorder the figure was discussed here on this forum for everyone to take advantage of. That's how I learned about it.

So no, they better not stop anything, but they could sure do a better job publicizing without our help.

As long as they don't, I'm greatly appreciative of those who find and share preorder numbers.

Wintermute 08-04-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zone55555 (Post 100340)
The ability to preorder the figure was discussed here on this forum for everyone to take advantage of. That's how I learned about it.

So no, they better not stop anything, but they could sure do a better job publicizing without our help.

As long as they don't, I'm greatly appreciative of those who find and share preorder numbers.

Yeah, it ain't perfect, but EB Games can keep doing what it's doing. This forum does a great job letting me know what's out there. :)

Zone55555 08-04-2018 11:52 AM

Speaking of, someone posted the TRU SKU# for Mimban trooper over in ontario findings

Darth Cosmos 08-04-2018 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zone55555 (Post 100343)
Speaking of, someone posted the TRU SKU# for Mimban trooper over in ontario findings

I can confirm that number works. Called my store this morning and while none in stock, they did see that 12 were on their way.

I'll be calling daily now!

Wintermute 08-04-2018 01:24 PM

One Admiral Piett at EB Games University Plaza as of an hour ago

phoenixjjh 08-05-2018 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zone55555 (Post 100343)

what is the sku please?