ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34883)

dawingster 09-14-2021 11:10 AM

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 134625)
Has anyone ordered from these guys? Their stuff looks great, a little over sized but some of the stuff is really good like the M2 browning 50 cal. They don’t seem to ship to Canada, at least I can’t complete the checkout. I have messaged them a few times to ask if they would ship to Canada or is this just a website error. They don’t reply which is weird. If anybody else is interested but they mind shooting them an email/message to see if they will agree to ship to Canada?

http://www.gridironprops.com/store/c..._Products.html

try messaging their Instagram account, active about an hour ago too

https://www.instagram.com/gridiron_studio

BlackBeltJohnson 09-14-2021 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 134625)
Has anyone ordered from these guys? Their stuff looks great, a little over sized but some of the stuff is really good like the M2 browning 50 cal. They don’t seem to ship to Canada, at least I can’t complete the checkout. I have messaged them a few times to ask if they would ship to Canada or is this just a website error. They don’t reply which is weird. If anybody else is interested but they mind shooting them an email/message to see if they will agree to ship to Canada?

http://www.gridironprops.com/store/c..._Products.html

I had the exact same problem with them, but finally managed to response on FB Messenger after chastising them a bit (over their issues in responding to people):doh:
Any how, the guy did say sorry and said they were working on shipping to Canada, and to contact them from their direct site email address (looks like that's still not working). I tried to order something from them last night just to see, but still no go. It's a pity, because yes, their stuff looks amazing. You're not off to a good start in business when you're whole team has issues with communications skills. Hopefully the wise up soon!

Marvellegendsguy 09-14-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBeltJohnson (Post 134640)
I had the exact same problem with them, but finally managed to response on FB Messenger after chastising them a bit (over their issues in responding to people):doh:
Any how, the guy did say sorry and said they were working on shipping to Canada, and to contact them from their direct site email address (looks like that's still not working). I tried to order something from them last night just to see, but still no go. It's a pity, because yes, their stuff looks amazing. You're not off to a good start in business when you're whole team has issues with communications skills. Hopefully the wise up soon!

Thanks it looks like you have sorted it as best as can be done right now. I guess not much we can do but perhaps if others harass them too they will get their act together.

philtastic 09-15-2021 04:07 PM

I'm seeing local scalpers posting Cobra Island Barbecue for ridiculous prices. Has anyone found him in-store? And if so, do you have the SKU or Product ID? Thanks!

wesperino 09-15-2021 04:29 PM

Talked to my EB/GameStop. They got an email that the snake eyes timber set is at the warehouse and will be shipping out this week to those that preordered in store.

I imagine that means some stores will get extra sets.

wesperino 09-15-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philtastic (Post 134715)
I'm seeing local scalpers posting Cobra Island Barbecue for ridiculous prices. Has anyone found him in-store? And if so, do you have the SKU or Product ID? Thanks!

One trustworthy guy I know at TRU said that barbecue will most likely be packed how bludd was. When beachhead and roadblock are reissued, he should be bundled in there with them.

Wasn’t 100% on that but if you see more CI RB’s lining shelves, BH and BBQ were most likely there too.

philtastic 09-15-2021 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesperino (Post 134718)
One trustworthy guy I know at TRU said that barbecue will most likely be packed how bludd was. When beachhead and roadblock are reissued, he should be bundled in there with them.

Wasn’t 100% on that but if you see more CI RB’s lining shelves, BH and BBQ were most likely there too.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, more Roadblocks…?

canprime 09-15-2021 06:03 PM

Yeah I wouldn't worry about BBQ. Considering how long it took for him to finally sell out at Target compared to the rest of the CI exclusives, it shouldn't be too hard to get him.

Also I see Bludd still on the shelves at my local TRUs, even during the sale!!

Marvellegendsguy 09-15-2021 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 134723)
Yeah I wouldn't worry about BBQ. Considering how long it took for him to finally sell out at Target compared to the rest of the CI exclusives, it shouldn't be too hard to get him.

Also I see Bludd still on the shelves at my local TRUs, even during the sale!!

Agreed, he is the orangest lamest figure from 1985

Canukle 09-15-2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philtastic (Post 134719)
Thanks for the heads-up!

Also, more Roadblocks…?

That HAS to be a mistake... I can't imagine they would run MORE of the CI Roadblock. Maybe the Trooper...