ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34883)

Lord Scareglow 02-25-2021 03:19 PM

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 126945)
Anyone looking for any older figs let me know I’m getting outta this rabbit hole of a toy collection lol

Longshot but you don't have a Beachhead, Baroness or Storm Shadow??

StarwarsTF 02-25-2021 09:30 PM

No sorry.

sixshot1981 02-25-2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 127049)
No sorry.

Thanks for the case hookup today too StarwarsTF...saved me from hunting Zartan and Cobra Trooper.

Realboss 02-26-2021 04:35 PM

TRU.ca has Zartan and Roadblock up now. I passed on Zartan because I have two on pre order from other stores

EpicLumpia 02-26-2021 04:43 PM

My buddy told me that the cobra island exclusives were in stock yesterday on the TRU website but he was not able to place an order since the ship to home button was not clickable. Now they are out of stock.

Was anyone here able to place an order that went through yesterday?

Realboss 02-26-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicLumpia (Post 127079)
My buddy told me that the cobra island exclusives were in stock yesterday on the TRU website but he was not able to place an order since the ship to home button was not clickable. Now they are out of stock.

I did but 20 minutes later I got the good old sorry cancelled email again. So I never bothered posting it

LostPrime 02-26-2021 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EpicLumpia (Post 127079)

I only JUST discovered GI JOE Classified like 3 weeks ago. I was buying toys for the kids birthdays and on the TRU website I saw out of stock on the Trooper and Beach head ect. I found a snake eyes at Amazon and told myself $30?? If I don't like it so what...
Well now I have 3 red Ninja's (Toysnowman.ca) and Destro and Cobra Commander and have all the rest of the regular Joe's on order through different websites but the only Cobra Island figure I've found in stock so far was Heavy Duty / Roadblock so got him. Man I really hope they re-release these. Beach head looks great and though I have the regular trooper release on order I would have loved to have found 1 Cobra Island to have as the troop leader.

BUT yes I got in an order on TRU yesterday for Cobra Island Roadblock which was in stock at the time and it shipped out today. Also I saw as available for shipping on Amazon Lady Jaye but I had already pre-ordered her so had to miss out on having her early.

philtastic 02-27-2021 07:11 AM

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series Discussion

So a couple local TRUs got cases of wide release and the exclusive Cobra Island figures today.

The case assortments that I saw were:

- Cobra Island: Beach Head, Roadblock, and Cobra Trooper
- Cobra Island: Baroness with Motorcycle (yes, I got one!)
- Regular: Zartan and Cobra Infantry Trooper

My question is: Does anyone know if the Cobra Island Viper and Firefly figures have shown up in Canada yet? Could we be seeing them pop up at TRU soon?

Scenario 02-27-2021 08:25 AM

Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series Discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by philtastic (Post 127093)
My question is: Does anyone know if the Cobra Island Viper and Firefly figures have shown up in Canada yet? Could we be seeing them pop up at TRU soon?

I was just about to post the same thing.

I was lucky enough to have a friend pick me up the Baroness, Beachhead and the Cobra Trooper yesterday.

chaingunsofdoom 02-27-2021 04:57 PM

Zartan wave is appearing at WMs here and disappearing immediately leaving 1x RB and 1x Scarlett on pegs.