ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - THIS SUNDAY in Burlington, ON (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=6858)

Super_Megatron 03-25-2011 03:52 PM

2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - THIS SUNDAY in Burlington, ON

1 Attachment(s)
The 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo, your best bet for Action Figures this spring is coming up this weekend; Sunday, April 3rd at the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre in Burlington, Ontario. FREE PARKING!

The show features dealers selling Transformers (vintage and Japanese imports), Super Heroes (Marvel, DC etc), Star Wars (new and vintage), GIJoe (vintage and modern), Wrestling, Masters of the Universe and tons of other Action Figures and collectibles. For more details go to the Canadian Collectible Toy Expo website.

If 500 people attend the facebook event for the April 3rd show a FLAT SCREEN TV is going to be given away at the 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo! So invite your Action Figure/Toy Collector friends to the show today! http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php...58085944237680

Cpl. Chrissandwich 03-25-2011 11:27 PM

Re: 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - NEXT WEEKEND in Burlington

Already posted this in cybertron.ca but Ill post it here too. Im going to be there with a friend who owns a store in Dundas, and he will be selling tons of marvel legends. So, with that it would be nice to meet more of you!

Super_Megatron 04-02-2011 08:29 AM

Re: 2011 Canadian Collectible Toy Expo - THIS SUNDAY in Burlington, ON

The show is this Sunday, who's going and what deals will you be looking for?

Zone55555 04-02-2011 01:47 PM

I'm driving in from London, looking for the usual Star Wars exclusive goodies that don't make it across the border, waves we've missed or that my town's lame retailers have opted out on, that kind of stuff.

I already have mostly everything I consider important to my collecting urges, but I always manage to surprise myself and find something I either didn't know existed, or which I had given up hope of seeing.

garling23 04-02-2011 10:13 PM

looking for some 80's GI Joe and some modern stuff that i have missed out on!

StarwarsTF 04-03-2011 05:58 PM

Another show missed... :(

Rogue_Optimus 04-03-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarwarsTF (Post 28388)
Another show missed... :(

And your wallet thanks you... Seriously, it did:D

ambasah 04-04-2011 10:07 AM

great show!

Super_Megatron 04-04-2011 10:33 AM

Ya, the show had a killer turnout, thanks to all the readers of AFN for coming out!

Zone55555 04-04-2011 06:44 PM

It was somewhat of a let-down for me. I mean sure, I got a few figures I didn't have and that was cool, but usually I'm blown away seeing some crazy ship I never new existed, and there was nothing at all like that experience this time.

I guess I'm finally hitting the saturation point on my collection where I've got most if not all of the variants covered off. Sort of bittersweet, really.

Oh well, it was still a fun diversion.