ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31488)

Zeroflamez 05-20-2022 01:37 PM

Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 142300)
Just saw Dino Charge Pink at GameStop. So glad I cancelled her. I can not fathom how Hasbro can keep screwing up matching pink plastic and plastic painted pink, especially at these prices. The chest, skirt, and legs on the one I saw were all three very different colours.

Yea, I saw her the other day and thought the same. Plus I still am not a fan of their female bucks and this is supposed to be the new one too.

cloud 05-20-2022 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 142266)
Power Lance is up on Gamestop for preorder for $200. Why is this $120 cheaper than the Power Sword? I mean, the lance doesn't seem to have any lights or sounds, but does that make up the $120 difference? Friggen Hasbro. I don't see myself buying any of these, the prices are insane. You'll be paying well over $1000 for the 5 weapons (and who knows how much Hasbro will charge for the Power Axe and Bow).

I'm fine with the price point as long as the quality is there.
I am guess both partial lance comes from the same mold so that maybe cheaper and packing and shipping is cheaper with its size.
To be hinest $1000 for a full set of MMPR weapons replica is not a bad dral
I just dont think I'll buy into this prop line because I have no room to display them. They do look good.

ssjgoku22 05-20-2022 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 142302)
I'm fine with the price point as long as the quality is there.
I am guess both partial lance comes from the same mold so that maybe cheaper and packing and shipping is cheaper with its size.
To be hinest $1000 for a full set of MMPR weapons replica is not a bad dral
I just dont think I'll buy into this prop line because I have no room to display them. They do look good.

The quality of the Dragon Dagger from Hasbro was nowhere near to what Bandai was offering. Bandai's had diecast and plated gold on it and it was the same price as the Hasbro. Also, so far, if Hasbro decides to charge $200 for the next 3 weapons, that will cost $1100 in total for the set. The axe is considerably the largest weapon, so who knows how much they would charge for it. I'm thinking the axe might be the same as the Power Sword (the bow might also be expensive). I wish they would be more reasonable with these prices. The weapons are entirely plastic. There doesn't seem to be a ton of paint either.

cloud 05-31-2022 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 142307)
The quality of the Dragon Dagger from Hasbro was nowhere near to what Bandai was offering. Bandai's had diecast and plated gold on it and it was the same price as the Hasbro. Also, so far, if Hasbro decides to charge $200 for the next 3 weapons, that will cost $1100 in total for the set. The axe is considerably the largest weapon, so who knows how much they would charge for it. I'm thinking the axe might be the same as the Power Sword (the bow might also be expensive). I wish they would be more reasonable with these prices. The weapons are entirely plastic. There doesn't seem to be a ton of paint either.

You forget that the Bandai Dragon Dagger was made years ago before the pandemic and rising costs.
Toy collecting as a hobby will just be more and more expensive.
Some people will be fine with it. If you find an item too expensive, you will have to wait for a deal.

ssjgoku22 05-31-2022 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 142515)
You forget that the Bandai Dragon Dagger was made years ago before the pandemic and rising costs.
Toy collecting as a hobby will just be more and more expensive.
Some people will be fine with it. If you find an item too expensive, you will have to wait for a deal.

Only problem is no one's fine with it and there are no deals.

Zeroflamez 06-01-2022 02:02 AM

That is very true ^

Ksteel 06-04-2022 03:23 PM

I was told a few days ago TRUs are getting a re-stock of Ninja Rangers with good QC this time.

And it's true. Saw this at Markville TRU yesterday.

https://i.postimg.cc/k456bRKk/tru.png

Picked up a Tommy, and the QC looks on point this time.

https://i.postimg.cc/N0sL32J5/tomy.png

So keep an eye out if you're looking for these.

Zeroflamez 06-04-2022 04:20 PM

I hope my TRU restocks cause I want a Tommy at the least. Though my TRU almost never restocks so meh

ssjgoku22 06-05-2022 01:13 PM

I wonder if they're going to get red and yellow Ninjetti soon as Pulse sold out of them months ago.

erik352 06-05-2022 04:29 PM

Any TRU still have the red rangers helmet? I saw a couple at pickering but the box was pretty smashed