ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   40% off Star Wars Figures; 25% off LEGO Ninjago, PotC, & HP sets at Toys "R" Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=10084)

Hantei 02-23-2012 02:50 PM

40% off Star Wars Figures; 25% off LEGO Ninjago, PotC, & HP sets at Toys "R" Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a heads up from AFN member Toy Gremlin, running from February 24th to March 1st, Toys "R" Canada is having sale on the following:

- 40% off all Star Wars 3.75" figures. Excludes clearance.
- 25% off all LEGO Ninjago, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Harry Potter building sets. This excludes clearance, books, videogames, and LEGO licensed electronics
* Free Star Wars Mini Anakin's Podracer with the purchase of $35 or more on any LEGO Star Wars building sets. This excludes books and express stores are excluded from this deal as well.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Bountyhunter-Jack 02-23-2012 02:57 PM

Re: 40% off Star Wars Figures; 25% off LEGO Ninjago, PotC, & HP sets at Toys "R" Cana

time to stock up on the Vintage collection figures!!!

Toy Gremlin 02-23-2012 03:29 PM

Re: 40% off Star Wars Figures; 25% off LEGO Ninjago, PotC, & HP sets at Toys "R" Cana

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bountyhunter-Jack (Post 40565)
time to stock up on the Vintage collection figures!!!

:highfive: I totally agree! :D

The LEGO Mini-Anakin podracer looks nice. I hope TRU will just let me buy it from them for $4.99. Don't really want to spend $35 or more on SW LEGO for it.

CobraCommander 02-24-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 40570)
:highfive: I totally agree! :D

The LEGO Mini-Anakin podracer looks nice. I hope TRU will just let me buy it from them for $4.99. Don't really want to spend $35 or more on SW LEGO for it.

I think they do allow you too, but I think you might have to wait until the Sale is over, not 100% sure on this. I've seen in couple stores the Bricktober magnets for $3.9x

Toy Gremlin 02-24-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 40612)
I think they do allow you too, but I think you might have to wait until the Sale is over, not 100% sure on this. I've seen in couple stores the Bricktober magnets for $3.9x

Cool! I'll give it a try.

I asked about buying the Bricktober mini-figures last year when they were having the promotion, but they wouldn't sell them to me.

Alexander Quinn 02-24-2012 04:34 PM

Cool sale. Shame my Express store has the same stock they had back in November. Maybe the ancient Gods of Distribution will shine through this week and bring them something new. :)

CobraCommander 02-25-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 40618)
Cool! I'll give it a try.

I asked about buying the Bricktober mini-figures last year when they were having the promotion, but they wouldn't sell them to me.

The Woodbridge TRU has the mini pod racer near the LEGO toy isle and scanned at $4.99, so I think you can just pick it up :)

Toy Gremlin 02-28-2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 40663)
The Woodbridge TRU has the mini pod racer near the LEGO toy isle and scanned at $4.99, so I think you can just pick it up :)

Thanks for the info! :highfive: