ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Wolverine 3.75" Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=14220)

joshimus 07-06-2013 02:18 PM

Re: The Wolverine 3.75" Figures Released in Canada

TRU Hamilton got them and they really do look like POS toys.

Toy Gremlin 07-06-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 55725)
Apparently, TRU got these in recently and are selling them each for $6.99 reg price as opposed to Target which sells 'em for $10.99. They should be $6.99 because they are like the Iron Man and Spider-Man cheapies well actually they should be 2 bucks because they only 5 points of articulation but with the current sale at TRU they are $5.17 if anyone is interested.

Yeah, these showed up at my local TRU as well. I bought the ninja figure for $5.17.

I can use the accessories and the head for a ninja custom. Otherwise, the toy sucks. The ninja isn't much of a ninja compared to GI Joe Red Ninja figure. You would think they would give the ninja more points of articulation. :(

The head sculpt for the Wolverine (X-men costume) figure isn't bad and I kind of like the claw slash attachment, but that is about it. I may pick up that figure when it goes on clearance.

w0nd 07-21-2013 02:09 AM

why do they keep doing this, this is a step down from the amazing spider-man line which had like no leg articulation

Rogue_Optimus 07-21-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w0nd (Post 56107)
why do they keep doing this, this is a step down from the amazing spider-man line which had like no leg articulation

Because the "kids" want them, not because it's cheaper to make

pandaprime 07-21-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue_Optimus (Post 56114)
Because the "kids" want them, not because it's cheaper to make

"kids" wanted less articulation? seriously?

Morg 07-21-2013 06:26 PM

I get more angry about these garbage figs every time I see them taking up peg-space... this is a dark time to be a collector.

Hell, even the good shit that does come out is unevenly distributed, sparsely supplied and when it does show up gets scalped in a bloody hurry.

I've been trying to streamline my collecting for a while now, but I never thought that the big two would be the ones making it so easy for me.