ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   GI Joe Snake Eyes Movie Core Class Wave 2 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39583)

Robimus 02-16-2022 02:26 AM

GI Joe Snake Eyes Movie Core Class Wave 2 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member canprime for letting us know that the GI Joe Core Class Scarlett, Red Ninja and Night Creeper have been released in Canada.

They were sighted at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share what figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

canprime 02-16-2022 07:38 AM

Re: GI Joe Snake Eyes Movie Core Class Wave 2 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the front page credit. Didn't think it was a new sighting.

Here is a pic. Sorry the receipt is in the car, so go ahead people and claim......"It's a FAKE!". (If you are a Star Trek DS9 fan you know where that line is from). ;)

Napseeker 02-16-2022 09:07 AM

People who claim "It's a fake!" better remember what happened to Vreenak shortly afterwards... ;-P

canprime 02-16-2022 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 139907)
People who claim "It's a fake!" better remember what happened to Vreenak shortly afterwards... ;-P

Wine and Roses?

Hugs and Teddy Bears?

A blown up shuttle? :rofl:

pandaprime 02-16-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Napseeker (Post 139907)

:rofl:

just another day in the war with the Dominion...

Marvellegendsguy 02-16-2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 139905)
Thanks for the front page credit. Didn't think it was a new sighting.

Here is a pic. Sorry the receipt is in the car, so go ahead people and claim......"It's a FAKE!". (If you are a Star Trek DS9 fan you know where that line is from). ;)

On this forum like 99% of us know exactly the episode you are talking about. Sometimes you’ve got to do the wrong thing for the right reasons and all it costs is the self respect of one Star fleet officer.

canprime 02-16-2022 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvellegendsguy (Post 139922)
On this forum like 99% of us know exactly the episode you are talking about. Sometimes you?ve got to do the wrong thing for the right reasons and all it costs is the self respect of one Star fleet officer.

So......I lied. I cheated. I bribed men, to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again....I would.

Garak was right about one thing. A guilty conscience is a small price to pay for the safety of the Alpha Quadrant. So I will learn to live with it.

Because I can live with it......I can live with it.......................computer erase that entire personal log.

All for a front page credit of a new sighting. :new-sighting:

Evan 02-17-2022 10:22 PM

I really want that Night Creeper figure. That's some Book of Boba Fett vibes - I mean, 1980's G.I. Joe vibes going on there. :rofl: :cool: