ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   25% off all DC Universe Figures, and all TRON figures & vehicles at Toys R Us Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=6905)

Hantei 03-31-2011 04:34 PM

25% off all DC Universe Figures, and all TRON figures & vehicles at Toys R Us Canada

2 Attachment(s)
Toys R Us Canada's is having a 25% off sale for all DC Universe figures, as well as all TRON Legacy figures and vehicles. The sale runs from April 1st to April 7th. Thanks to AFN member aznpnoy for the heads up.

Let everyone know what's been sighted your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

CTO15 03-31-2011 04:50 PM

Re: 25% off all DC Universe Figures, and all TRON figures & vehicles at Toys R Us Can

oh shit, Hello GLC!

Prowl_2009 03-31-2011 05:03 PM

Re: 25% off all DC Universe Figures, and all TRON figures & vehicles at Toys R Us Can

That gives me a choice of Low with Maash or Maash with Low at my local TRU, but maybe if I wish really hard, I'll be able to find old Mongul! :D

RyZoR 03-31-2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowl_2009 (Post 28295)
That gives me a choice of Low with Maash or Maash with Low at my local TRU, but maybe if I wish really hard, I'll be able to find old Mongul! :D

There's at least 1X Mongul at Brampton TRU along with several Low/Maash ;)

pandaprime 03-31-2011 05:38 PM

Manhunter Robots are in abundance here :clapping: :p

aznpnoy 03-31-2011 07:45 PM

Just picked up Manhunter and Abin Sur. I'll just drop by tomorrow for a price adjustment :D I'm thinking of getting another Low/Maash for the money saved :canada:

Supertofu 03-31-2011 10:39 PM

Gonna see if I can find me a Kyle Rayner. LOL

Rogue_Optimus 04-01-2011 06:28 PM

For those who are MOTUC fans as well, apparently the sale also applies to the DC/MOTUC 2-packs, works out to $26.xx before taxes

VIT 04-03-2011 06:47 AM

been waiting for a dc sale for so long. gonna see if i can get the gl wave 1 set in the morn' but i fear i might be too late

VIT 04-04-2011 02:06 PM

i got what i needed

ARKILLO

yeeeaaaaahhhhh boooooyyyyyy