ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Wrestling Toy News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Marvel Legends Infinite Series ? Agent Venom (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17852)

Super_Megatron 06-10-2014 01:30 PM

Marvel Legends Infinite Series ? Agent Venom

Tonestar 06-10-2014 02:29 PM

Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series ? Agent Venom

Cool...I wonder if Canada will see this at regular retail ? Maybe Shoppers will pick it up...if only.

Onslaught 06-10-2014 04:14 PM

Hopefully it shows up in some Canadian store. I hope Hasbro thought of us too, and ideally the rest of the world as well.

wedge1021 06-10-2014 05:27 PM

Not likely. This way they can say they "worked hard to make the figure available to collectors", even though the only way most collectors will be able to get it is to pay enormously for it.

Hantei 06-12-2014 08:34 PM

Walgreens... Does that translate to London Drugs for us?

PegMan 06-12-2014 10:53 PM

From what I found Walgreens IS the parent company to Duane Read and other drug stores, but who knows really? I couldn't find any links to London Drugs either

w0nd 12-07-2015 02:19 PM

It's depressing it never showed up in canada. And very frustrating. Did you guy get lucky with this ever?

thepepperskull 12-07-2015 02:36 PM

Join facebook groups and trade with some US-based people. That's how I get all my exclusives.

turtle power eh 12-07-2015 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w0nd (Post 77233)
It's depressing it never showed up in canada. And very frustrating. Did you guy get lucky with this ever?

Grabbed mine at one of the last toy shows I went to for $30. So, pretty much CDN retail cost on Legends, give or take $2.

wedge1021 12-07-2015 10:33 PM

Apparently they are still shelf warming at some Walgreens in the States. If you can hook up with a helpful US collector, it shouldn't be too hard to get for a decent price. I don't think he is in as high demand as some figures have been. I picked up a few extra back when he came out, to help out a few Canadian collectors, and had a hard time selling them even at cost. Their 6" white prototype Boba Fett on the other hand sold like hot cakes.