ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

MULTIPLEX 12-04-2015 01:58 AM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanMiguel (Post 77160)
No more $10 goodies at Walmart.ca?

Yes. I see a few lingering in store. What are you looking for?

turtle power eh 12-04-2015 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neospike (Post 77143)
You can find these at Winners for $15 each. I saw all of them at the Cloverdale Mall location just last week.

I've been checking, but sadly no luck.

I also missed Phasma online with Walmart, but was able to grab the rest of the wave plus an extra FO Stormtrooper this morning.

migstr 12-04-2015 10:44 AM

Anyone know any Canadian stores where I can preorder the Entertainment Earth exclusive?

MULTIPLEX 12-04-2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by migstr (Post 77173)
Anyone know any Canadian stores where I can preorder the Entertainment Earth exclusive?

Canucktibles

SanMiguel 12-05-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 77164)
Yes. I see a few lingering in store. What are you looking for?

Was hoping to snag a Trooper Hans or anything worth picking the $10 mark....:clapping:

MULTIPLEX 12-06-2015 01:03 AM

I have an extra Emperor and Clone Captain if you need. Going to OCC if you want meet up.

fishtifer 12-06-2015 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 76635)
Don't forget the STARWARSLOYAL 10% coupon code is also still good till Christmas, in store and online.

How do you use this coupon code in store? Planning on getting that Thinktoys Remote Control R2-D2 soon....

turtle power eh 12-07-2015 09:45 AM

Found a Captain Phasma at toys toys toys! at the STC... $50 + tax. This store is the Kijiji retail store, I swear! Scalper prices at the mall.

I did not buy it and shared a laugh with the guy working there about the price. Apparently he had put them aside for himself until he scanned the price. The box was also sub par condition. The hunt continues.

They also have Jedi Luke, Chewy and Sandtrooper for $35...a bit pricey but less than the secondary market. I've heard this wave has been in Winners for $15 but I have yet to find any evidence and I've been to 3 or 4 stores now.

Robimus 12-07-2015 10:53 AM

I got Luke, Vader & Chewie at Winners myself a month back.

They might no longer be around though.

turtle power eh 12-07-2015 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 77217)
I got Luke, Vader & Chewie at Winners myself a month back.

They might no longer be around though.

Probably not.

I know there are some guys in my area with a store and a flea market booth that have pretty much every 6" black figure in stock...So I wouldnt doubt it if they did the rounds and snatched them all up for re-sale. If my memory serves me right, they were selling that wave from around $45-$60 per figure...which is CRAZY.

Not sure about everyone else, but I'm not shelling out that kind of cash for $25 retail action figures. I can't think of a single figure in my Black Series collection that I havn't come accross at retail or through a fair trade.