ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=12080)

Robimus 11-07-2012 08:51 PM

Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN member trodge we now know that the Star Wars Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon has been released at Canadian Retail!

The Falcon was spotted at a Toys"R"us in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Arzon76 11-07-2012 10:09 PM

Re: Vintage Collection Millennium Falcon Released in Canada

Any idea about the cost....

Evan 11-07-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arzon76 (Post 49678)

I'm not sure if it matters!

Toy Gremlin 11-07-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arzon76 (Post 49678)

I think the price was posted in the Ontario SW forum.

Robimus 11-08-2012 01:47 AM

Its says $269.99, but I feel like that can't be right. When this was first released I recall it being like $150. Since this is just a straight repack(or looks to be anyway) the price mentioned sounds way too high.

canprime 11-08-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 49688)
Its says $269.99, but I feel like that can't be right. When this was first released I recall it being like $150. Since this is just a straight repack(or looks to be anyway) the price mentioned sounds way too high.

Unfortunately that has been the trend either from Hasbro or TRU. Most of their big ticket SW items have shot up 50% or more in the past year. It just means you have to wait for the inevitable drop this time next year to under $100. Look at the Republic Shuttle. Still sitting on shelves at $50 clearance.

trodge 11-08-2012 02:52 PM

I'm pretty sure the price tag below was for the Falcon, I didn't see anything else on the shelf that would have been that much.

Looked on tru.com this morning and they've got it for $249.99. So 269 here seems about right. Way too high for my wallet. But the box does scream buy me.

Nomad 11-08-2012 07:57 PM

So... who's gonna actually wait till they get home before playing with it?

Robimus 11-09-2012 01:47 AM

Wow, thats a huge price increase.

Omega_M 11-09-2012 09:56 PM

Robimus is right. I saw two BMFs at the Ottawa St. Laurent Toys R US Location this evening (~ 6pm ET). I scanned one and confirmed that TRU is selling the BMF for $269.99. I'm going to try my luck and wait for it to go on sale. I don't think collectors should pay a $70 markup just for a vintage display box.

FYI: The Return of the Jedi AT-ATs are on sale for 99.99, and the St. Laurent TRU location has more than a dozen in stock.