ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Hasbro Toy Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars Black Series discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=17520)

Vorahk 09-20-2015 02:42 PM

Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 75468)
I was just at the EB Games at University Plaza in Hamilton and they had Black Series Ep 7 Chewie and Kylo Ren.

So add another store that's selling these to the list!

Hey I just wanna say thanks for posting these figs at ebgames cause I would never have found kylo ren. Thanks a bunch. Found kylo in a ebgames in Regina Saskatchewan after finding nothing Walmart and Tru wise

Wintermute 09-20-2015 03:37 PM

Not a problem man! I'm happy to hear it :)

Robot rabbit 09-24-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 75435)
My order from Sears.ca came today with the First Order Stormtroopers. I hope you guys get yours soon too!

Hey wintermute, thanks for the tip!! I recieved my order. Kylo ren looks fantastic!

Ras 09-24-2015 05:28 PM

6" back up at toys r us. No stormies though :/

MULTIPLEX 09-24-2015 05:39 PM

Shows nothing in stock for me

Edit: it's in and out

thepepperskull 09-25-2015 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robot rabbit (Post 75558)
Hey wintermute, thanks for the tip!! I recieved my order. Kylo ren looks fantastic!

Mine still hasn't shown up. I opted to pick up from store though, would that take longer?

Team Jetfire 09-25-2015 12:53 AM

Not really Black series per se, but did the disney store exclusives ever show up in Canada. I was on vacation on force Friday and have not seen any since.

Wintermute 09-25-2015 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 75576)
Not really Black series per se, but did the disney store exclusives ever show up in Canada. I was on vacation on force Friday and have not seen any since.

If you mean those die cast Elite Series, yeah I've seen them at Disney Stores here in Canada.

Team Jetfire 09-25-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wintermute (Post 75577)
If you mean those die cast Elite Series, yeah I've seen them at Disney Stores here in Canada.

Cool, Thanks for that.

Believe it or not I was able to pick up Captain Phasma from a Disney Store located on the Spanish island of Majorca that is 8200 km away, but the Disney Store in the mall 5 km away from my work has sweet dick all.

Robot rabbit 09-26-2015 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thepepperskull (Post 75575)
Mine still hasn't shown up. I opted to pick up from store though, would that take longer?

I'm not sure. My friend did a pick up and was only 1 day behind. We ordered on the same day