ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Super Power Collectibles contact (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=16128)

Gary744 01-03-2014 07:49 PM

Super Power Collectibles contact

Hey guys,

Anyone have a contact for superpowercollectibles? I've been trying to get my pre-order money back, however I don't even get a response to emails. The store has been closed for months now. So has my money been stolen? its starting to feel like it...

canprime 01-03-2014 10:29 PM

Re: Super Power Collectibles contact

I'm in the same boat, and now his Ebay account is gone so I would hazard a guess your money is gone (like mine).

I'm lucky it was only 10% for 1 item so it wasn't very much money, but it does suck he seems to have reneged on trying to return preorder money.

Best bet, keep trying but don't get your hopes up.

ryceball89 01-04-2014 01:44 AM

Me too... I received an email about a month ago that he will return the money... Have a large order missing...

ambasah 01-04-2014 02:14 AM

Marcio said he would refund the remaining deposits in Jan.

My understanding is that he has been going through some personal stuff which caused him to have to close his business.

Give him a few weeks. If you do not receive a refund, I may be able to get you in touch with him...

Gary744 01-08-2014 06:16 PM

I guess I'll wait a bit longer... not much else I can do.

davalanche 01-10-2014 12:11 AM

Hi everyone,

I am also waiting on 2 pre-order refunds..

Found this forum / thread while trying to figure out what was going on exactly, as it has been quite a while since the store closing announcement and I didn't get a response to email either.

liono 01-10-2014 03:49 PM

He refunded me on 2 big orders end of Dec. I think he's good for the money.

Thunder 01-10-2014 08:55 PM

Hello guys. I'm in the same situation: had 2 preorders that have yet to be refunded. I was told that I would have to wait until new year.

Can someone help?

ambasah 01-14-2014 10:23 AM

if you do not hear from him by the end on the month pm me and i will try and get you in touch with him.

Thunder 01-15-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ambasah (Post 60206)
if you do not hear from him by the end on the month pm me and i will try and get you in touch with him.

Thanks! Hope this goes well.