ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Toys "R" Us Exclusive G.I. Joe Kre-O Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=12827)

Hantei 02-17-2013 05:31 PM

Toys "R" Us Exclusive G.I. Joe Kre-O Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member pandaprime, we now know that G.I. Joe Kre-O have been released in Canada. The first wave of the Toys "R" Us exclusive line consists of building sets Checkpoint Alpha, Cobra Armoured Assault, Dragonfly XH-1, Ninja Temple Battle, Serpent Armour Strike, and Thunderwave Jet Boat. Keep an eye out for the first wave of the blind-bagged figures, as they should be appearing as well!

The sighting was made at a Toys "R" Us in British Columbia.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Arzon76 02-17-2013 08:03 PM

Re: Toys "R" Us Exclusive G.I. Joe Kre-O Released in Canada

Good news! Checked out South Edmonton location at like 1pm today and they had nothing at all. Asked customer service and they didn't know what I was talking about..... :)

pandaprime 02-17-2013 08:29 PM

unfortunately its been 3 days and not a single set was sold at that TRU... :(

jacobot 02-17-2013 10:03 PM

Something "new" at TRU :siren:

canprime 02-17-2013 11:13 PM

Anyone know the breakdown of prices for the different sets? I took a look online but can't find any Canadian pricing.

Thanks.

FETT1 02-18-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arzon76 (Post 52143)
Good news! Checked out South Edmonton location at like 1pm today and they had nothing at all. Asked customer service and they didn't know what I was talking about..... :)

...and this SURPRISES you...:D

:canada:

FETT1 02-18-2013 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobot (Post 52149)
Something "new" at TRU :siren:

Now that's F-U-N-N-N-N-Y.... :bow::D:D:D

:canada:

Scrapper6 02-18-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 52145)
unfortunately its been 3 days and not a single set was sold at that TRU... :(

Just means it'll be easier to grab them when the time comes, believe me when the Movie hits those things will start selling, at least to the kids.

Any word on the Kreons yet? I'd really love to get my hands on those first before I start picking up the sets, as they'll probably sell out just as fast as Micro-Changers seem to. (Damn Wal-Marts all out of stock and me still needing half the first wave.)

What are the prices like? Are they on par with TF and Battleship pricing or did TRU jack the shit out of them?

pdaaat 02-18-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrapper6 (Post 52155)
Just means it'll be easier to grab them when the time comes, believe me when the Movie hits those things will start selling, at least to the kids.

Any word on the Kreons yet? I'd really love to get my hands on those first before I start picking up the sets, as they'll probably sell out just as fast as Micro-Changers seem to. (Damn Wal-Marts all out of stock and me still needing half the first wave.)

What are the prices like? Are they on par with TF and Battleship pricing or did TRU jack the shit out of them?

I'd like to know about pricing too - you can bet 20-25% over US just like Lego.

pandaprime 02-18-2013 05:21 PM

Okay I finally went back to the TRU again and pricing is this