ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Action Figure General Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fan Expo Canada 2016 Convention Exclusive Star Wars Prices (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25548)

Super_Megatron 08-25-2016 11:10 AM

Fan Expo Canada 2016 Convention Exclusive Star Wars Prices

We have received the pricing of the Star Wars convention exclusive figures being sold at Fan Expo Canada 2016. The figures were previously offered at...

More...

wedge1021 08-25-2016 11:16 AM

Re: Fan Expo Canada 2016 Convention Exclusive Star Wars Prices

Wow, those prices are even higher than just the exchange rate would factor out to.

Rogue_Optimus 08-25-2016 12:08 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but these prices are double than what the original sdcc price was, wasn't it?

Wintermute 08-25-2016 01:27 PM

Absolutely brutal.

wedge1021 08-25-2016 01:41 PM

The USD prices were $25, $40 and $45 if I remember right.
Don't forget, they'll likely add tax on those yet too!

Wintermute 08-25-2016 02:02 PM

Yeah, probably...

Jesus, 2 years ago you could get the exclusives without tax.

My excitement - and what I was willing to spend - for the Hasbro Toy Shop at Fan Expo has dropped considerably...

MULTIPLEX 08-25-2016 08:29 PM

Yup. Time to bend over and swallow...your pride. Still cheaper than fleebay. I'm in as long as I can find someone to get me an OB1 and Kylo.

turtle power eh 08-26-2016 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX (Post 83624)
Yup. Time to bend over and swallow...your pride. Still cheaper than fleebay. I'm in as long as I can find someone to get me an OB1 and Kylo.

I'm just going on the Sunday, so Hopefully some of this stuff isnt sold out by then. If I have any luck and extra $$$ I will try and get some extra stuff and make it available without driving up the price too much, would like to make some money for the trouble/hastle of carrying extra stuff around a busy con. Not making any promises and IF I get extras they will be available for pick up in the Durham Region (i wont travel to sell)

Money will probably be my biggest issue, autograph fees at the con are INSANE...I'm looking at you, Mark Hamill. $195! WTF is that all about?

MULTIPLEX 08-31-2016 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtle power eh (Post 83633)
I'm just going on the Sunday, so Hopefully some of this stuff isnt sold out by then. If I have any luck and extra $$$ I will try and get some extra stuff and make it available without driving up the price too much, would like to make some money for the trouble/hastle of carrying extra stuff around a busy con. Not making any promises and IF I get extras they will be available for pick up in the Durham Region (i wont travel to sell)

Money will probably be my biggest issue, autograph fees at the con are INSANE...I'm looking at you, Mark Hamill. $195! WTF is that all about?

I've got someone trying to get me one tomorrow. Hopefully it works out!

joshimus 08-31-2016 03:10 PM

Will they be available Sunday? It's the only day I can go. Where do you go to get them? Never been to FanExpo before